My first harvest!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by J&Jfarms, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Its been a long time coming but i made it. My first harvest!

Dank commander fay 69

20170603_112710.jpg 20170603_112738.jpg

Could be better but this was our first run and mistakes were made but im happy. Only way from here is up !!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Congrats! Very happy to see you made it to harvest. Your grow was inspirational to watch come together.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks.

Havnt been updating my journal since no one comes by anyways. Could have done alot better but this was our first run and have learned alot. It is what it is. Plan on trying to double our yield for next time.

4. Nice job!

J

• Like Like x 1
  5. Any guesses on weight? They seem pretty dense.

6. Maybe around 4 zips from that first pic. I hear ya about posting here it's kinda dead. Hop on insta, I always get more responses there

7. Congrats homeslice

8. I see that's untrimmed so I would assume about 5 zips
    Also it looks like the bud you posted might have a nanner on it. I circled it for you, not 100% sure because of the angle but I saw it right away. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

9. Yes it did! I found a couple but no seeds. I already made clones of this strain but im changing strains. Im also growing love daeg by bodhi and those plant look absoulty insane compared to dank commander.

Im switching out the dank commander for another bodhi... Silver mountain.

Would you blame nanners on the growrr or the strain?

10. Nanners are aren't rare in late stage flower it's the genetics usually. And sometimes stress. But stress is earlier flower from what I see. Late flower is just the plant trying to live a legacy to pit it easy.

It's a fine harvest you got there, and of you have no seeds you have no.worries even if you did they look like late term nanners where the thc is already in the plant and totally okay to smoke.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

11. Still ditching it for the silver mountain. I will be growing love dawg and silver mountain by bodhi.

12. 5 days after drying 20170608_182651.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Looking tasty.
    What would you say was your trichome cloudy/amber ratio?

14. Def mostly cloudy and some amber. I dont like lots of amber

• Like Like x 2