My first harvest!! (with pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chiefton8, May 19, 2007.

1. Thought I would add to the life of this thread :) I can't believe you used miracle grow!!! I have been reading and everyone says miracle grow is terrible.

How did you get 3.5 ounces out of one plant?? Plus I have a 4x4 closet and it seems like i could grow around 4-6 plants in there, am I mistaken or was your plant just a beast.

Cheers man, funny that you still have some from 3 years ago, can't say mine would have lasted that long.

Blue

2. Dude! This is ONE plant!?! thats insane. And its your first grow. WOW! You rock dude. Get that second grow done....Oh and if you possibly can, if your not going to use those seeds ya can send em these ways:p . lmaooo

3. Dude nice plants! Holy shit your going to be blitzed all day erryday :p

4. In reality, MG is the has all the same stuff as many 'cannabis approved' nutrients. The problem is that it is REALLY strong, and their recommended dosage is very high. So people inevitably run into troubles because they just feed their plant way too much. I was using about 1/10th their recommended dosage, with pH adjustment, which seemed to work well.

The yield was as good as it was because I vegged it for 4-5 weeks (~3 ft tall) before flowering, so it became a monster by harvest. Using an HID helps a lot too. :)

Thanks dude, and yes that was all from one plant. :smoking: The second grow is already done. :cool: in fact, if you look at my sig I'm now on my fourth grow. :p

Thanks dude!

5. hey man please check my first grow and give me some tips if u want to =)

Regards!

6. Very nice grow man!!! well done... buds look nice a tight.. some dank bud! congratz... wouldn't mind seeing any other grows you do.
    PS - what nutrients do you use? and how long was she in flowering for?

7. this was fantastic!

8. Honestly, I just wanted to keep this tread alive. I've been reading this post trying to get my spirits back up. I'm on my first grow, day 11 of veg under 1k hps. Kinda bummed cause I left my grow door open when I went to work. Virtually no night for the girls today. Reading through this thread and seeing a first time grower have such good results is making me feel slightly better. No one gets everything right the first time. Hopefully they'll all recover. Plus I burned 2, 1 badly and the 2nd just 1st degree. Anyway, thanks for the glimpse into your grow.

BUMP!!!

9. This guy is like a clone of ME! Cept he had a way better first grow!!! Zombie thread WTW!

10. Looks awesome, congrats on your successful grow.

11. Respect on your grow! I would hazard to guess that you might begin smoking more rather than less; availability trumps all (potency be damned). I am impressed with the girth you achieved; I only had one girl with a silhouette like that and she was a late bloomer, started from seed on December 29 and given the axe late last night. I have a little larger space and am using like a bazillion CFLs; my harvest was around the same as yours weight wise, but via lots and lots of smaller buds. I got my 3.5 off of roughly 40 plants as opposed to your one; I just can't understand why I'm jealous when I achieved the same result.:D