My first harvest!! (with pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chiefton8, May 19, 2007.

1. yeah it doesn't take a whole lot to get both me and my gf high. we really are light weights, even though we've been smoking pretty consistently now for about 2 years. when we were buying decent bud, we'd go through about 1/8th per month between the two of us. now with this home grown ww, it's quite a bit less since it is much more potent. i prefer to be light weights, it's much cheaper! :D

great point. probably the only activity that i wish i were always stoned doing is grocery shopping. i normally hate it so much, but when my gf and i go when stoned it becomes this amazing adventure.

2. That is AWESOME man. Congrats! You have some really dank looking buds there

3. hot pot dude

4. Very nice weed indeed. Awesome first grow. +rep

5. Nice grow dude! I hope u grow some more.

6. how many plants, read it was just one, how long did you veg for?
    looking to get those beautiful seeds myself, looking for nirvana, G13, or seedsmans WW. just dont know which....

but only one plant?
    veg time?
    learning here thank for the replay...:wave:

7. hey dude...bring back the ol' ww thread eh? :)

to answer your questions: yes, it was only one plant. my closet size and living situation only allows for 1, maybe 2 plants at most. i like to keep it simple and small. :) it vegged for just under 5 weeks from the day it sprouted, and flowered for 8.5 weeks. Hope that helps some.

8. looks dank congrats on first harvest.

9. sorry for the bump, bookmarked for future referance.

10. Did you use any extra heat to dry or just let it dry naturally? How long did it take to dry?.......Oh, and very well done!!!!

11. haha, it's funny seeing this thread revived once in a while. :D i harvest this ww almost 3 years ago! But, I've still got some left in vacuum sealed mason jars that's as good as the day it was harvested. :smoking:

No no, that's not mold. That's just pure heavenly trichomes. :hello: The flash on the camera makes it appear a little shinier than it looks without that light.

Thanks man! No I didn't use any extra heat or anything to dry the buds, I just let it hang in a dark closet with some fans. The small buds were dry in about 4 days, and the bigger buds like the cola took 5-7 days.

12. HOOOLYYY beautiful shit i hope i harvest somewhat as good as this !!

13. The thread that never dies LOL! Well I'm just seeing this for the first time and it's really very inspiring, I'm doing 2 Nirvana WW and I'm hoping to get off them both what you got off just the one. Super job dude! Oh yeah do you mind telling us what kind of nutes you used on her? What was your feeding schedule? Mine are at about week 2.5 of flowering and I fed once at about day 5 of flowering and they got burned so I haven't fed them anything since. Seems weird that you can just water with plain water and they still fill out like that so what did you do that gave you those excellent results? Thanks my friend and happy growing!

14. Haha thanks dude. I've always been a strong advocate of growing you own personal stash to stop supporting a lot of the shit in the MJ black market...I've heard too many stories about commercial growers that I vowed never to support that shit again, and the more people I can convert and inspire to do the same the better off this world will be. :cool:

For this grow I actually used miracle grow nutrients (10-52-10). I usually fed with every watering (twice each week), but at VERY small doses, like 1/8-1/4 tsp per gallon each time. Five weeks into flowering I added some molasses (1 tsp/gal) as well. Although I don't use MG anymore, it sure seemed to work out great. Hope that helps some.

15. Thats not mold, thats that fire. :smoking:

16. Niceeeeeeeee

17. That's around 90 centimeters... What kind of pot did you use?

Awesome harvest, rock on!

18. The thread that just keeps on living! :eek:

Thanks dude. As for the pot, it was 5 gallons of some random organic soil with 20% perlite mixed in. :)

19. LOL Long Live This Thread!!! :D:smoking::cool: