My First Harvest Pix

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HeadStash840, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Here are some pix of my first harvest let me know what ya think. I hope itll be dank. wet weight is 15.2 oz. what do you think ill end up with after its dry?

Attached Files:

2. WOW, awesome job

3. #3 Ohio614boi, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Looks great.

4. 10 zips if you dry nicely

5. you should expect to lose 3/4 of the weight in the drying process, looks good!

6. Four to Five ounces if that 15.2 was picked weight, i dont know what hes thinking with 10 zips.

7. was that scrogg grow? Looks epic!

8. Thanks for the feedback. I tried to do a scrog grow but in my opinion the plant WAY out grew the purpose of the screen. I was hoping to get 4 oz. off of it and based off what you guys are sayin it looks like ill be ok. Now I wonder how much hash ill get outta the 1 maybe 2 oz. of clippings i have.

9. #9 Ohio614boi, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You wont get that much. Maybe a quarter.. What kind are you looking into making.. Butter, oil.. Etc

10. not really sure, ill probably do the mix with ice water strain and syphon method. Any recommendations?

11. Nice job for a first run.Grats and welcome to the club.
    Now comes the make or break time: drying and curing.

12. bubble hash and great job by the way. looks delicious Do you know the strain?

13. if you dont have the bags to make bubble hash i suggest making qwiso hash. relatively cheap to produce *iso alcohol is like $1.50 a bottle* there are plenty of recipies on here for treats to make with your trim, its up to you to decide what ya wanna do with it.

14. what kind of grow system were you using? and howd the whole scrog work out for ya? im trying to decided if i want to try scrog out im just not sure if it really works as well as they say

15. not a chance in hell...please don't post if you don't know what you're talking about...

nice job on the first harvest...

16. I bought a set of three bubble bags for $40 shipped. They work great.
    They paid for themselves 4x over after the first batch.

I have done everything with my sugar leaves, from making butane oil to all different kinds of hash. Bubble hash is the best and easiest way to go.