Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first harvest ever worth sharing!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ImissQuazzimoto, Apr 15, 2011.

1. ok here is my most recent harvest and only one i have had worth sharing. Sadly i had to harvest a little early since we are moving but i am still very happy with the results. (I know the pictures suck i have a shitty camera)

Attached Files:

2. not bad for a first time! Kinda shitty pics indeed lol, it's all good though, i'm sure it looks good in person :)

Did you just use some bagseed & some CFL's?

3. exactly i got lucky and found a seed in some big budxblueberry and bought an aerogarden from the store for pretty cheap and these are the results. aerogardens are decent for growing but mine had too small of a reservior so I have now switched to a general hydro waterfarm and love it but i havent had the chance to finish a plant in it due to me having to move but once things settle down i have a feminised power skunk seed waiting to be sprouted

4. fuck yeah dude looks good

5. nice man. Feels good growin your first plant :hello:
    here's to hopefully soon bein able to start those femmed seeds :smoke:

6. Thank you guys very much for the compliments!!!!!!

7. very nice man. im hoping to start my first plant soon. aerogarden a good start?

8. looks good homie, keep up the good work cuz, ur next ones are gonna be great because u know what u doing, now we can out grow the government, keep smokin stay green and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open cuz

9. aerogardens are ok but honestly I would go with the waterfarm i got mine for 70 bucks and it came with the micro, grow, and bloom flora nutrients, hydroton, and basicly everything needed to grow except rockwool and lights