my first guerilla grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chronaholik, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #1 chronaholik, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    *i had this in absolute beginners but i guess it should be in here*
    whattup
    I've grown a plant in my closet, but it hermied cause of light leaking in during flower. I let that plant grow out seeing as how it wasn't too bad. I got about 60 seeds from it. I decided to use those seeds for an outdoor grow. I started by germing 50 seeds, 40 germinated. I put them in solo cups with some soil (MG soil, dont remember exactly what kind though) and about 30 plants sprouted.
    Out of those 30 sprouts only 20 were planted.
    I dropped them right into the ground. I didn't use a container or any soil other than what was in the solo cups. I dropped them in the ground around May 25th to May 30th.
    There is 4 patches in a small area.
    The first patch is 3 plants. We planted way to close together.
    The second patch is 4 plants. 3 of the 4 plants were found ripped out the ground one day after a massive wind storm. We re planted in hopes they would survive. They did, but are growing at extremely slow rate.
    The third patch is 6 plants. All planted too close together but will be pulling a couple in a few weeks to make 3 plants.
    The fourth patch is 8 plants. It was 10 but 2 looked were sickly so I sacrificed them to the weed gods. These are also planted pretty close together.
    I have been using a veg nute called Lets Grow A+B. It's a local company believe it or not. I have Liquid Karma for flower.
    I am using these seeds and this grow to learn from mistakes. We have made several mistakes but have learned our lessons.
    Like I said the seeds came from a hermed female from a shitty closet grow. It was a definite female and a while into flower before I noticed it starting hermie.
    The last couple of days I have seen white hairs sprouting on about 9 of the outdoors.
    I am not sure if this is going to hermie as well cause of genetics but so far I have only seen white hairs and no male parts forming. Some still have yet to show anything.
    the experience and knowledge I have gained this season is outstanding. Next years grow is going to be great.
    How r they looking?

Attached Files:

2. im pretty sure that seeds from a hermie, 90% of the seeds end up being hermies too... :(
    hopefully thats not the case here

3. more...Its hard to see some of the plants, they are camoed pretty well.

Attached Files:

4. ya I know I heard that too. Hopefully they don't. If they do at least I learned. I never get bags of dope with seeds in it so can't get bagseed would rather have used these seeds than pay for some. Next year I'll be buying seeds.

5. Id fuck Marie Osmond.... Hate fuck , that is... plants lookin good there, KB. Hope you dont herm out...

6. theres nothing wrong with a little hate fucking ... and thanks, I really hope they don't herm too, probably will but w.e

7. from today. nothing new to report

Attached Files:

8. These pics were taken last thursday.

Attached Files:

9. Looking good for 1st time guerilla. Not tryin to diss, but why do you have such a large area of beaten down path around them?

10. this section used to be a bunch of viny looking weeds growing everywhere. I cut them down and ripped them out. I cut back the other to make space for them to grow and to walk around them...if that's what you mean by beaten down path...?

11. Nice man, Native soil?

12. Yeah, from ole school to new school those bare places around plants that show exposed soil shine like new silver from the air. It's basically a highlighter around the plants. IDK what the scene is like where you live, and maybe it's not an issue.

13. Ya it is native soil, all native soil. I am wondering if that's y they r so stretchy, cause they get sun from 8am-6 at nite continuous.
    Oh shit, I don't want them sticking out like a sore thumb. what would u recomend? should i put debris at the bottoms? i only did that so bugs wouldnt be attracted, easier to breathe and for them to grow, but i dont mind filling it in.
    I have had a couple planes fly over, but i think they r just randoms and not cops. however i dont want to risk that. thanks for the info!

14. Right on man! I remember doin' the same stuff with my buddies back in the day. Be careful though man, theres rippers that would love to come up on that near harvest.

15. ya man, figured native soil would be best right now, not growing this year for mad bud, growing to learn to grow mad bud next year haha. Next year i dont think ill do pots still, but dig big holes and fill them with soil. I havent seen them since last thursday and won't see them till saturday. Hopefully I have some awesome new updated pics.
    Damn rippers are lazy fucks. It's so easy to grow and you take such pleasure from watching something grow from seed to bud. Why not just take the time and do it yourself too...I guess it's easy though...fuckin pricks. We were thinking of setting up sticks next time were there to see if anybody comes. It's quite a hike...and a jump across a river. If they get ripped these people must have been in the planes, or tracked us one time.

16. good job the animals tore me up this year lost 8 nice ones

17. Took these pics today. They are really taking off. Starting to smell as well :)

Attached Files:

18. one more

Attached Files:

19. miss them right now lol

20. don't worry they probably haven't changed a bit since you last saw them