my first guerilla grow in newfoundland canada

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bintrippi, Jun 24, 2012.

1. hi every1,this is my very first grow,i have 8 plants 7 are bag seed 1 is called pink rhino........just tryin to put pics up to show and see if i am doin thing semi right lol...thxs for any pointers and any help possible needed!!!!! no idea about nutrients n things and when to add them n stuff.

Attached Files:

2. gues i am alone on this 1

3. U planted them to close together.

4. I try to give then at least 2 square feet between outdoor plants. This gives the branches to get all-round light

5. [quote name='"Erbalist"']I try to give then at least 2 square feet between outdoor plants. This gives the branches to get all-round light[/quote]

So u expect each plant to grow only a
    Foot wide. They need to be at least 6 ft apart

6. No but 6 feet is excessive. I try to keep them spaced out but also rather staggered to help with stealth. (Not a big dark spot in the woods).

7. [quote name='"Erbalist"']No but 6 feet is excessive. I try to keep them spaced out but also rather staggered to help with stealth. (Not a big dark spot in the woods).[/quote]

Guerilla grow I'd recommend at least 4 sqare feet. But, you have a good point in the security aspect.

8. can i safely transplant them again?....spread them out,or will i leave them and hope for the best?...this is all brand new to me and i am tryin figure out how to just get something along with a little knowledge for next season....trial and erro i guess....new to this site also trying to figure all this out and reading the stickies to help me.....thxs for the time and any info on some feed for them?...fertilizers n stuff.

9. Ahh.. cannabis sativa

10. [quote name='"bintrippi"']can i safely transplant them again?....spread them out,or will i leave them and hope for the best?...this is all brand new to me and i am tryin figure out how to just get something along with a little knowledge for next season....trial and erro i guess....new to this site also trying to figure all this out and reading the stickies to help me.....thxs for the time and any info on some feed for them?...fertilizers n stuff.[/quote]

You can transplant them, yes. To avoid stress to the plant try not to tear any roots. Foxfarm nutrient trio is something I would look into for nutrients.

11. Man if this was for guerrila you did it all wrong. You put a fence... I know i could see a fence if i walked past something like that. its quite obvious. Now when those are bushes those are still going to stand out. I wouldnt be to worried if you are in a remote area but you should of did them in bukkets then drop them in the ground = stealth, you can move them if needed.

12. sorry lol about fence as its my very first time growing,yes its a really remote place..fence was for stopping frogs digging in dirt around them......ill try to seperate them and space em out more.......ill check for the fox farm...thxs for the tips.

13. Put them in bukkets and scatter them around but not in a pattern

14. just a lil update....i never replanted them due to our weather being retarted and hard to find the time from kids to hike lol....hope they gimme something,even a good joint hahaha....anyways this is where i am at they been outside about 5 to 6 weeks,what is a really good thing to give them to get them going????just looking to finish these off and do things right for next year...thxs for looking.

Attached Files:

15. ill post some new pics in a couple days....i topped 1 so ill see how that works.

16. lil update....anyone think ill get anything from these?....even thou they to close together!!....any tips other than uprooting them will be greatly appreciated,ill collect all info i can find here on this site and what others say to do things right for next season,just hopeing to get something this time around....thxs for looking!!!!!!....the flies are millions and got sogged in rain lol.

Attached Files:

17. im having bug issues,they are eating my leafs.....how do i make the soap water to spray them and how much....can i use irish spring?.......any tips greatly appreciated,keep im mind money is an issue for me...thxs in advance for any info.

18. Awesome grow, keep it updated. I am on the east coast too and wish to watch your progress.

19. thxs for the link....sure will keep you posted,thxs for checking it out,are you growing?