My First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lindberg711, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Girl is looking fantastic...
    [​IMG]

2. Yes indeed my friend. She is looking fantastic. Full and fat and great color.

3. Legit

Attached Files:

4. Going all out...new 400watt HPS.

Attached Files:

5. My grow and your grow started at the same time. Pulling up a chair to watch your girl flower...

6. Yo Lindberg, too funny. I remember when I started the second grow and how small my babies looked compared to the area and the lights. Your new baby looks so tiny with that big ass light. Rock ON!!!!

Hey Zombie: Welcome to GC Land. Yes watch Lingberg's baby, he's got it going on my friend. I'll pop in on your grow too.

7. New hygrometer/thermometer in flowering room for Black Domina. Also, new vegetative room with additional cfl's and 3 germinated sour diesal seeds.

Attached Files:

8. Update:

Attached Files:

9. Lind why would you start your seeds in those 5 gal buckets? I would think you would start in a small cup or 1 gal pot. The smaller cup allows you to use much less water and faster dry out times. Also you will have more control over nutes, you have the ability to use two different mixes (veg and flower) instead of one. Mobility and over watering can be big problems. Lastly letting a plant get a lil rootbound prior to a transplant allows the roots more room and a more even growth of roots. I even sprinkle on some Oregonism XL by 'ROOTS' on my root zone during transplants this is a great bio boost. Hope this helps I wasn't trying to criticize your setup, just offer some advice. Peace

10. I appreciate the advice. Currently I am only watering them with a spray bottle to prevent overwatering. I am also using no nutes yet. I prefer to avoid transplants. It puts stress on the plants. When does a plant ever get transplanted in nature? It grows from the very beginning in mediums much bigger than 5 gallons. This is just my opinion. I think the goal is to emulate nature as best as you can.