My first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Flyin'High', May 17, 2010.

1. So.. I just ordered 10 sour diseal seed's off a website. For outdoor growing.

Now, I have a job, family, and quite a social life.

So, my jist of a question is..

How much care is needed? I plan on buying some soil and pots. I already have a spot picked out.

Now, all I really want to do is plant the seeds, and water them whenever its needed (this is not a problem)

I read somewhere that when september roll's around, I'll have to bring them indoors?

That would be a downner, because thats a big no no.

So, beside's planting them and watering, what other care is needed for my little babies.

2. By september they will probably be harvesting already, I have the same problem you do I can't bring them into my house which means we just have to get what we can and let them die.

I just started my first grow also and I used this things called Jiffy plant strarters it's a little case of like 72 brown things it cost about 6.50 all you do is water it and stick the seeds in and it works for the first 2 weeks.

And you can't give the plants any nutes for first 2 weeks so watch the soil also the things germinate the seeds for u