my first grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Bud Bundy, Jul 10, 2004.

1. this is my first grow and have been reading from various sites to get some info.this is what i have done so far.first i germinated some seeds.second i got some good soil i put some stones in the bottom of my pot and punched some holes for drainage and filled the rest with my soil and soaked it with some miracale grow to get some nutreints in the soil i let it dry for a couple of days then planted my seeds and watered them.i just did this today so i'm still waiting for them to sprout.should i keep them in the dark till they sprout or put them in the sun.any more info or tips would be great.thanks

2. so far so good.. but u really dont need to add fert, untill 21 days of been sprout... keep us updated..

3. i will keep you guys updated on how things are progressing.i got a ton of seeds NL,white widow,afgani just to name a few.so i'm gonna experament with them see what happens.i'll let you know what i get

4. i just started growing to. i have 4 sprouts already. i just put them in my pot to do a 24/7 for two weeks.