My First Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by OwOsGrow, Aug 14, 2019.

1. The strains that im growing are Afghan #1, forbidden fruit and girl scout cookies. I vegged them for 40 days and am currently on day 33 of flower. I was wondering if my plants look good for their age.

Attached Files:

2. The plant looks stretched and the buds look a bit sparse for nearly 5 weeks of flower.
    What light are you using?
    Good luck and welcome to GC. :)

3. I dont know what light im using. I got it for free

4. Were you just looking for a thumbs up or down then?haha

5. They are small. You have no good lighting I think is your problem.
    If you grow with a 100 w light expect 20g's maybe, not worth the risk for 4 joints

6. They are on the smaller side for their age....but hey....it's your first grow....so GREAT JOB getting them this far!!!!!! Keep up the good work and you'll be smoking your own homegrown in no time. Take the lessons you learned from this grow, apply it to what you learn from here, google, and books........and grow bigger, better plants next run!

Happy Growing!
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 3
  7. I just upgraded to a 1000 w super hps light, so hopefully that will increase my yield by a bunch.

Attached Files:

8. :lmafoe:..................................Ummmmmm yeah, yeah I'm thinkin your yield will be slightly higher.:love-m3j:

9. They are small right now, but the HPS will surely help a lot. The grow after this, you will notice the difference big time.