My first GROW

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mikehuntsarey, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Yo yo homies, it's my first ever grow and I have 1 outdoor sativa bag seed Strain in ground.

I'm about 3 weeks into flowering and I just wanna get some knowledge off my fellow hombres on how it's looking, any feedback,criticism, and advice much appreciated!!

Take care guys

Attached Files:

2. looking good mate ,,,,id give its a feed of bloom nutes at every 3rd watering,,,,,them calyx's will soon fill out ,its a sativa so its got around another 8 -9 weeks left to flower ,,but it'll be well worth it ,,,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers mate!! i appreciate you taking the time to reply and giving me some pointers
    I have been feeding her maxicrop seaweed formula from Bunnings from the very start in veg every 2 weeks. Only found out about potash recently so done potash 3 x now on her at roughly 7/8day intervals. also done go go juice for first time ago her week ago....we have had a fuckload of rain where I'm from... Like 9 days in a row of scattered rain/ heavy downfalls. do you think I should feed more due to all rain washing out nutes?

Sorry for the story length reply hombré lol I'm just keen to absorb knowiedge
    And is there a difference between bloom and potash?

4. Thanks bro for the kind words! Yeah this girl has been topped, fimmed,, pulled down a,lot lol and scrogged for a few weeks prior to flowering to mainly keep height down.... how far along are you with your grow mate?

5. I'll get some other pics of my,girl but it full looks like a bansai plant...

6. #7 generic98547, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    I'm going into day 11 of flip my sativa bagseed took 9 days to show any preflowers lol by that time my sq#1 was working on its buds. The sativa I'm going to try to keep around 2-3 feet and mainly focus on 4 big colas.... Not looking for much of a yield in it

The bagseed sprouted around jan 17
    Sp#1 Dec 21st

Special Queen#1
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1432973/

7. Cool dude... Are you in America? And are yiu doing indoor grow?

8. hi there you asked about whether you should feed more because of heavy rain ,,,well in a way i'd say yea ,but then whats your soil like in the garden eg does it drain easy if it does feed after every two of watering ,,,if the soil is thick and dont drain very easy try and work some fine gravel /small stones in around the plant to help drainage ,,word of warning though Dont use builders Gravel ,as it will contain salt .use horticulture gravel,,,,,,,,mac,

9. Thanks mate, drains fairly well. I water her nearly every day and she loves it

• Like Like x 1