My first grow: Yield.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SofaCouch, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hey GC! This is my first post and I'm glad to be on this with such cool like-minded people! :D
    This pic. is a friend of mine with my first grow! We grew these in my friends bedroom with no lights just in the window in Ireland! I know they're about 4 weeks into the Flowering Stage and I think it's a Lemon Haze strain (I'm unsure 'cause I didnt buy them seeds I got them off the dude in the picture) and each plant is about 4 foot from the floor but I was wondering if anyone could gimme a rough estimate of the yield of these plants? I have more pics if needs be!

Thanks very much :D
    SofaCouch

[​IMG]

2. You cant estimate yeild as every situation is different. Its just not possible to guess yeild. This is a question every newbie asks and you wont know until you come to harvest time.

3. what he said ^ , its basically impossible to estimate a yield

4. im on my first grow as well, and my plants look very much like these. i now understand its hard to guess a yield, so im just gonna ride out the roller coaster and wait and see what happens harvest time!::)

5. 4 oz maby jus a guess

6. if these plants are only going to be getting sunlight through a window, I wouldnt expect a whole lot, it's tough to get good light through only a window.

they do look pretty good though based on this fact. nice!

7. those are window girls eh? damn guys, thats impressive. i'd guess you will get a few ounces off each plant

8. Reminds me of Cheech and chong lol, Good times.