MY FIRST GROW #### white widows

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by inline476, May 16, 2010.

1. Hey man, I'm subscribed. I'll keep an eye on your thread. Plants look like they are comin along nice! The box is lookin good too

2. Hey InLine! Nice job on the grow tent, dude! Looking good!

3. #23 inline476, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    Hi guys ! well i just finish right now the Tent white sensation i call it like that cuz its look like =P

425463.jpg

324254.jpg

345352.jpg

well a few hours after finish it

video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Optb3w_tjBw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Optb3w_tjBw[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=762qYHc96yA]YouTube - SDC13021.AVI[/ame]

Pics White widows around 2weeks old

this is the smaller one ..1 º.ª
    363672.jpg

75256.jpg

567457.jpg

536436.jpg

Kind Regards!

4. not bad bro, pretty ingenius w/ the box & stuff, saves money

5. #25 inline476, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010

Ty yes i dont want to expand too mutch money on this so improvise with the possible i can get. =)

hey how to publish my journal cuz i havent got too mutch coments -.- =(

i would like to everybody see my white widows growin and give me some tips

Kinda Regards!

6. #26 mmmmick, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    looking pretty good inline, a work in progress, your plants look very happy.:D
    Maybe a little stretched, you can probably go pretty close with those fluoro lights, that will help them shorten their node length a bit.

You will need to make flaps or some kind of baffle when you want to flower, because there will be light leaks through your air filter or vent. If you can keep the room blacked out you won't need baffles. I'm sure you'll spot areas to improve, I'm still findng things to tweak on my cabinet. Good luck.

Are you still running your PH between 6 and 6.5? Maybe a little low for soil. 6.5 to 6.8 might be better. Suggestion only, of course. Here's a chart that shows where nutrients are best utilised by your plants. I'm sorry I don't recall where I found it so can't credit the originator.

Attached Files:

7. oh ok but i dont have ph meter at moment =/ i will have to buy it a pretty expensive
    tho

but my plants look bad ? ph isssues?

well they was looking stretched cuz at day i put them outside and when the sunset they stretched and than i bring them to inside and let them all night at light

now i have at total 2 cfls 85w and 1 cfl 20w so at moment i have got around 10,000lumens i think so.. my growroom its not to big like 1,35 cm x 45cm x 90cm

the problem is i have too mutch plants at the moment but 2 of them r unknown strains

the bigger plant is unknown strain maybe a male i dont know..

so i have sure what i have female is the white widows i bought feminized

kind Regards! and come back later on everytime u want

8. You can buy an inexpensive ph kit at most pet stores. It will contain a small bottle of liquid, a color chart and a test vial. USually good for a couple of hundred tests.

Your plants look very healthy, no ph issues. When I read your first post you listed ph as 6 to 6.5, so I thought you were setting it there and I didn't want you to experience a problem if it was too low. From the look of your plants I would say you don't have any ph issues.

When you have the plants under the lights you can get close, they aren't likely to stretch in the sun or sunset.

Good luck with your unknown plants, hopefully you'll get enough females to help the widows fill your cabinet.

9. oh really i will try to find a ph meter liquid ;) thanks

i said my ph around 6 and 6,5 cuz im buying boutle of water on the hipermarkets with ph 6.23 or 6.4

10. Your plants seem to like that water.

11. yeah they do =P until today

12. If you can post some pics showing your issue you'll get better feedback.

13. :wave:High Inlin3, everything is looking good. You have mad improvisational skillz. :D

So what has happened? The light fall? The cat ate them? :(

I hope everything is ok.... :smoke:

14. Los videos de Ricardo Lino son intesos! Los vien en youtube. en que lugar de comprar las semillas? Encanta esste nogocio--> Banco de Semillas - Sweet Seeds

Paz!

15. well i just took it today at morning

here it is! i dont know what to stop yelhow leavs

SDC13032.jpg

16. conheces ricardo lino? lol es uno rollerblader ? i am!

17. Pics updated today

W.Ws

3462.jpg

43675.jpg

4254.jpg

87655.jpg

Unknown strain

SDC13030.jpg

SDC13034.jpg

Kind Regards!

18. Looking good inline. Keep up the good work my friend :wave: +rep

19. oh thank u man..but i have a very bad thing to tell u all ..somebody took one of my white widows im so sad man i dont know who did it im flipped out

a let 2 cointaners on the window with 2 white widows so somebody just ripped off one of my white widows =S =( and let me only one the smaller one =S

my day is fuck up:(:(

20. They are looking good so far dude. Keep up the good work.