My first grow white widowgsc

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jrhc420, Nov 7, 2014.

1. #1 jrhc420, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    I ordered white widow single seed from Nirvana the rest were seeds from a bag of mixed seeds of candy land sugar cookies and some cut of gsc. In slacker soil .Under a 96 watt t5 the white widow been under the t5 for almost a 2 months from the tap root. Wasn't planning on doing a post but had enough pics to do it.

The first pic is the white widow 3 Weeks from popping through the soil along with the mixed seeds they are a week from popping through the soil.

2. 1st

Attached Files:

3. #3 MsSiinful, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    The ww is small for 2 months. Bring that light down as close as you can without it getting to hot for the plants. Also I would suggest wrapping those clear cups with something. Roots dont like to be exposed to the light. Best of luck with your grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum sorry, I didn't realize the ww was 3 weeks.

4. #4 jrhc420, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    This is the 2 month pic with the mixed seeds with the 96 watt t5 we are going to switch to a 400 watt cfl in a few days. The seeds in the cups they died so we placed some seeds into root riot cubes and put them in bubble buckets. We also put 3 in slacker.

Attached Files:

5. If you're going to run a 400watter why not just get HPS? Same cost and much better results.

Blunts, Bitches and Banjos

6. The grow is for a personal stash I've seen the last grow that 400 watt clf was used for no complaints.

7. New updated topped the ww for the first time

Attached Files:

8. This is 5 days apart from the last post they have blown up since.

Attached Files:

9. For veg cfl is fine but for flowering the hps will be a benefit imo. The cfl just doesn't have the penetration or the lumens to create big dense buds.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 jrhc420, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    Yeah we're just going finish off the veg with the cfl then swap in the hps. we started vegging when it was 90+ degrees outside so we used the t5 for heat management. Its cooler now for the cfl to go in.