my first grow & when should I harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CanadianBrad, Oct 10, 2019.

1. #1 CanadianBrad, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    So I know these plants are small. I just moved into a house mid summer so I was able to start around the beginning of August. I’m in Toronto so it’s getting cold at night. I won’t be able to keep these outside much longer. [​IMG]
    I can’t tell if they are ready for harvest. Also why are some of the leaves turning a dark purple looking colour. Any information is appreciated.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Edit: any opinions or information on harvesting and drying will be appreciated. I have done abit of reading online, but I figured I would post some pics of my ugly little plants on here and see what people think.

• Like Like x 1
  2. First off never call your girls ugly they hate out also it appears you have sativa's there which take longer to flower id say bring them inside keep there natural light cycle of outside and give them 4 more weeks

3. Also looks like they need some calmag

4. Let your trichomes tell you when to harvest. You need a magnifying app or a jewelrs loop. If the trichomes are clear they’re babies, if they are milky they are mature, if they are starting to turn Amber they are past maturity. Most people I know including myself shoot for all milky with some amber. The pic should help you.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2