my first grow what u think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yosupfool, Oct 27, 2005.

1. yep so it's a few weeks old how does it look?..n i dont wanna here shit about it if it's a male i dont care if it's male or female...female would be nice...but w/e it's my baby..n everyone says it's female so haha, but what do u think?[​IMG]

2. You wont know the sex uintil its like 6 -8 weeks old. and you ll know its femail if it has little hairs.

but dont post when there small wait tell they groe big then see if there balls or hairs. you want hairs.,.

3. Everyone That Told You That Was A Female Has No Clue About Growing Pot For There Is No Way To Tell That Yet. You Will Have To Veg It A Lot Longer Or Flower It To Find That Out. But It Looks Good For Now.

4. hello there i havent started to grow yet but does it matter if its male or female

5. You Want Females, They Produce Flowers(bud) The Males Produce Seeds And Will Make Females Produce Seeded Bud

6. well since you dont care ,you shouldnt grow male plants is bad you really wont get any bud and if you do .itll give you a headache trust me i have several plants growing i had ripped out my males 1 just finished new purple power and i have 2 rhinos still going... and it looks like the top leaves are missing did you crop it or something but what do i know ive only been growing 3 years