my first grow. [updated frequently]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rkm19, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Looking good man.
    What kind of soil is that? Are those wood chips? :D
    thanks for the like!

2. its a mix between some MG and Scotts? I have no clue if they're wood chips, I just found two random bags in the garage. :)

3. nice grow ive just got mine started.. they havent sprouted yet but i have a stealth grow underneath my waterbed lol..:smoke:

4. Under the waterbed, sweet! I should do one under my bed. There's tons of room.... how much space is under the waterbed?

5. i wouldn't sleep sound knowing the fact that i have a hot ass lamp under my bed.
    If it were to catch fire i would die :'(

6. [quote name='"rkm19"']i wouldn't sleep sound knowing the fact that i have a hot ass lamp under my bed.
    If it were to catch fire i would die :'([/quote]

Haha, true!

7. lol.. i have no worries.. i just have 2 26 watt 2700ks cfls and 1 6500k cfl and a unsprouted plant ready to be born coming. I'll post a pick once it pops out and show the location of it. it's 1ft 7'' height and width good for a small micro grow lst.. haha

8. and its a water bed.. lol so if id catch on fire the water would put it out..maybe lol

9. #109 rkm19, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
    Day 15 of 12/12:

She drinks a whole bottle of water now every couple of days, been seeing waay better growth now! :yay:
    Topped one more time, and pruned off some of the dead leaves. ( im done with this, don't wanna hermie!)
    The tops are coming up nicely, should produce some nice buds.

edit: just looked on one of the buds and i see pistils!:hello::hello::hello::yay::yay::yay:
    damn these things are tiny! i was expecting them to be bigger!

here are some pictures;
    (my macro blows, but trust me they're pistils and not stipules.)
    kind of hard to tell, but the hairs are in the nodes behind the stipules.
    but a cheap little point and shoot can only show so much. :/
    only one bud has them though:confused_2::confused_2:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

10. That's awesome man, yeah Pistils start out really small. They will be everywhere in a week or so. Its a process, congratulations on the lady .... now treat her right and she will bless u.

11. yeah, you cannot even see the in the picture.
    ill show more next week.
    so is the normal 10 weeks from the first sign of pistils, or is it from when i induced flowering?

12. Haha... I am an optimist so I say from the flip.... plus the hormone buildup that induces flowering is present and productive from the first twelve hours of darkness.

13. so is the plant done with the growth spurt now that it is budding?

14. She could still have another explosion ...

15. How long ago did u flip?

16. i always go from first day of 12/12. if im going for 70 days, then i go 10 weeks exactly from the day i put them into flower room.

looking good buddy!! keepin it green:smoke:

17. 15 days ago.

18. thanks!:D

19. yeah im wonderin too. when did you flip lights to 12/12. Was that pic day 15 after changing light schedule to 12/12??

20. yeah, i guess i should make that more clear.