My First Grow ( UNKNOWN STRAIN)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Purplestuff420, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Let me know what yall think.

Attached Files:

2. no one can tell what strain it is... there is no way how, well there is a way but it probly involves a DNA test.. all we can tell you is that its a sativa

3. I don't think he was asking what strain it was, just our opinion of how the grow is going..

Looks pretty good man!! Definitely Sativa dominant, if not pure Sativa...when did you start flowering?? Probably gonna take a little longer than other strains since it looks so Sativa-ish.

4. sorry i miss read here haha. but yea she is looking good

5. Shes about two and a half weeks into flowering. My guide tells me to change my rez every two weeks. Since its hydroponic am i supposed to give it full nutes every water change? cause that's what I've been doing. And thanks for the props.

6. if you want (up to you) you could trim the bottom up a little. most of the bottom will result in little popcorn nugs.

7. I only have a 150watt HPS on her with two 27watt cfls hitting her from the side for undergrowth. i've used BC nutes thru veg and flower but i've added some bud candy not sure what it dose yet.

8. Is 150watts not enough for her? And what kind of yeild am i looking at with one plant?

9. 150w is good. you will see good results with her. i would say 1-2oz. i got a lil less then a oz off my one plant my first grow with just cfls. ha

10. how tall was she? Mines already at 3'8.

11. mine got to about 24 inches. yea your porbly looking at minimum 1 oz. best 2-2.5oz

12. Daaaam your plant is already almost 4 feet tall?!

Baby's gonna grow quite a bit more I'd say...

13. Ya my guide says they double in size when u switch them to flowering. And I switched her when she was 3ft tall. So theoretically I should be left with a 6ft plant?

14. Yeah, maybe even more. Sativa's in particular get pretty big...are you planning on doing any training? I don't know if it would be as beneficial at this point, but since you're still pretty early in flowering, it might work....I'm just not sure, I don't have any experience with that, but I think it would be ok since you'll probably have a longer flowering period.

15. wow didnt evan think of that. and yes you could have a 6 foot plant when done haha i hope you got the room

16. You can still take a clone. It'll just take a little longer because it'll have to revert back to vegetative state, but it can definitely be done.

I'd take some clones and LST or SCROG them...I think your plant would like that.

17. New to growing. Don't know the meaning of LST and SCROG? And I took two clones ill post pics later.