*My first grow under my bed*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Nuggz, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Hello everyone, This is my first grow that I have ever tryed. Today I finished setting up my grow spot and I will be getting 5 seeds from a friend tomorrow :D Im using Miracle Grow for soil and I have 60 watt SLS, 300 watt florescent, 80 watt florescent. Please give me any edvice because this is my first grow and I wanna learn from my mistakes :) I'll post pics when the seeds sprout :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. how much space is there, from the top of the pot to the bed, for them to grow?

3. It looks to me like you have less than a foot. Don't expect too much with that type of limited space.

Also, it sounds to me like this grow is going on in your parents house. My advice to you... Don't grow in a house that you don't own. It's not your ass, it's theirs. My 2 cents.

Good luck!

4. A little over 2 1/2 Ft. O and the floor is heated.

5. I've talked to my parents and they don't care. My dad smokes weed :smoking:

6. then why u gotta do it under yur bed? lol do it in the closet or something... maximize ur grow if they dont care lol

7. Were currently rebuilding our house and the only safe spot for now is under my bed

8. why dont u set it up in a carton box, and put it next to your bed or something :).

9. As long as your parents are cool with it, then go for it. Good for you for not trying to sneak it past them. :)

10. Miracle Grow sucks ass. It's pre fertlized, which isn't good for little plants.Good luck you are growing in a small spot. It might be more work then it's worth.

11. Im doing it for the experience because I want to be doing indoor growing for awhile. Or I could try doing outdoor growing and see which one I like better.

12. I know not to over water the plants but is there like a daily schedule that I should follow or maybe weekly for watering them?

13. Got my seeds today :D Just gotta finish germinating them!!!

14. def get that into a bigger space to let those grow big :)

15. I would if i could but its gotta be hidden :mad:

16. just roll with what you got ( looks fine ) for a while till you fix up your house and can put it in a better spot ;)

17. This is going to be a problem for you. Miricle Grow has poor drainage and is very difficult at first to manage. If your soil has large doses of fertilizer already in it, your next post will be in the "Sick Plants" section and we will be advising you to flush the plants after they are over-ferted. No problem you say?, except that Miricle Grow has poor drainage and when we are flushing to get rid of one problem the plants will get over watered and we will have another. Piece of cake you say? The only problem is, when your plant gets too tall because of your extremely limited vertical space; it will start to touch your lights and the tops will get burned up. No big deal you say? The only thing is, when the plant starts to get delectable crystals on it those will start to smear all over your lights that are touching the plants because you have low vertical clearance. My advice to you; go for it. It will be a valuable learning experience.

18. congrats mate :)
    I like this idea with ''under the bed'' :D
    I think that who want to grow some pot - he can try other ways and places ;)
    I had 3 years experience with outdoor growing, but this year i'll try to grow indoor after 2 months.
    So go ahead with this job, but be sure that the seeds are from some pot that it is not very tall :smoke:

19. Im done germinating the seeds now its time to start putting them under the light :D

20. LMAO! mark (nuggz) remember when we hotboxed in that space outta ur onie.. great times :smoking::hello: