My first grow set up Full journal grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by roccus, Aug 15, 2017.

1. I can say Rapid charges $27 for the vero29 chips.. Digikey has them for $23.. Like I said I am just starting to dive into this so have not found Cree cobs at a better price yet... I think mouser stocks cree but have not gone there yet to check it out... tbone brings up a good point the veros put out a bit more power for less money than the cree chips

2. You just have to run like 6 cree cobs for every 4 veros to make up for the difference in output. It adds up though because each cob need a heatsink, lens, mount, ect.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes and cree from what I have seen are about $10 more than the veros....

Someone looking for something out of the box plug and play then these look decent (for 3 X 3)..
    Model 4VS

4. Not at all me and you and that other guy I seen somewhere are exactly at the same stage i think. 23 August is when my beans came out of the ground. In my personal opinion you would be doing yourself a disfavor by not at least looking into it seriously or experimenting with the idea of hempy bucket if anybody out there that grows with coco you might as well. Higher yield than regular coco all the benefits of DWC but none of the pitfalls. I have ran both.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. The hight of mine?? measured from where?

Just took this pic...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh ya. They're looking better have you given them or changed anything recently? Are you given him any beneficial's like recharge or Heisenberg tea? Microbes?

When I asked about height at i ment the plant itself not including the bucket you measure from the top of the bucket up to the top of the plant.

7. Yes they are getting full compliment of nutes, I have not changed anything in feeding... they just got a lot shorter this morning I did some super cropping.. broke my first bud branch off though :( ... area wise (not hight) they are pretty near 1/2 my tent square footage... over the next week think I will let them recover from super crop tie them down here and there a bit more then hopefully get my net in and get flowering some time the second week of Oct..... that will be a total of about 6 weeks for veg

• Like Like x 1
  8. I learn so much from these guys. Daily.

9. I got a chance to check them out a couple days ago sounds like a great show... will have to see if there is a pod app from google play store for it...

10. There are lots of ways to listen to those guys you can go directly to their site Dude Grows Show.com listen to it/watch it through iPhone or probably 20 different ways yeah they're great but probably not everybody's cup of tea.as far as grow knowledge their top notch. I tried many podcasts one was a couple that really like to just get drunk and flirt with each other I swear they were fuckn. never talked anything about growing then Kyle Kushman was cool but definitely not like these guys Kyle although he answered me back early on I'm surprised because the question was such a newbie question but these guys I have been in contact with many times. They are more my cuppa tea. Yeah Scotty he makes re-charge but from my research shows rain anything else out there quite like it.

11. If you was to start listening to those guys they have so many shows I think 450+ thats about 2 or 3 a week. but I promise you, your growers knowledge would be a off the charts. Its free but they have a supreme members that for a small monthly fee you donate like $5 a month. Was well worth it for 6 months but couldn't afford it no more but still get to listen to every show you just dont get the perks. I believe in giving back so i did when I could.

12. They are doing ok I will have new pics in a couple days :)

I had a bit of a concern that I may have mold growing on my pots... turns out nothing to worry about it is salt from the nutes...
    [​IMG]

13. lol I just don't have that kind of time to try to listen to all those!!! This grow for me is a little side hobby I am enjoying with a way I hope to get some nice smoke... growing it is not a way of life for me I just have to much on my plate

14. So yesterday I was super cropping and some lst and I broke my first branch off. I have not read up very much on cloning as I have no plans to clone till at least after I get a few grows under my belt but I put a dab of that clone gel on the end of it then stuck it in a jiffy plug then put it in a solo cup of coco.. Think for sure when it comes time to try cloning will have to do a bunch of research...
    [​IMG]