My first grow, pls help, i dont want fail! (nirvana auto)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by goko06, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I hate to rain on your 3% parade but its the grower not the strain. Reggie bagseed that was grown properly can be better than most of the dro floating around in your town. It sounds like you harvested to early, you didnt give it a proper dry and you didnt mention a cure at all. Ironically i was researching earlier about putting clones in 12/12 straight from the get go. I was actually surprised to find that some people had pretty good success with it. I doesnt even look like a cannabis plant though it looks like thick buds growing straight out of the soil. Now i have heard that nirvana isnt the greatest seed company but i have seen some grows on the forums with nirvana seeds and i would be happy to be smoking some of that ganja.

2. i harvested last week my last 2 pot nirvana NL. they are dryng on naturural way and its is stoning, i m happy now but it is so laate harvest, seed company sayying 8-9 weeks but its happen 14weeks. i do not think to use autoflowering my next grows. But i m happy. i can say thank you for all who help me here. i will try upload new harvest pics :)

3. Yeah i wont ever grow an autoflower just because the potency is usually cut in half from its phenotype counterpart and im all about growing the most potent bud i can. Its good to hear your giving them a proper dry and your not quick drying. How long are you going to cure for and what was your wet weight?

i ' m holding them 1 week drying time. They are so much dry now. I keep them in a closed box. I covered with moist wipes. Cure also do not know anything right.
    I'm afraid he will be in trouble clons growth. My clones staying under 12/12 hours lights. Could not see a lot of growth. Is there such a possibility? information abroad?

5. Why cover it with moist wipes? Also the curing process is when you out your bud in an airtight jar and open it for a few minutes everyday. That is your curing process and i would do it at least 1 week but 1 month cures are a big difference from 1 week cures. Im not sure what your saying about clones but i wouldnt put clones under 12/12 until they have rooted and had a few weeks of veg time. I have seen people have success going 12/12 from the cut, i wouldnt reccomend it though. Your going to have a much more to smoke if you give it at least a few weeks to veg before you flip your lights. Sorry if none of this made sense i could hardly understand your post so im not sure if im off topic or not.

6. #106 goko06, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    Why i cover it with moist wipes? i read it some where, when weed dry so much, doin this. like a cure i think

this one first harvest pot. and my not growing clones :)

Attached Files:

7. ohh thank you so much. i m doing this, just i dont knew this mean is cure :D and i can understand, every day my weed's effect going up. Sorry for my bad english, thats about me. 
     i given little potassium nutes to clones to day and i rushed my last pot (wreckle). i hope they will be ok. 

8. but i have last question, it is so important. my last pot wrackle(sativa) ready to harvest. but it s givin new white pistiles. i flushed to day but i m afraid to harvest it, bcs new white pistiles. do you know about it? 

Attached Files:

9. #109 SupaaBaked, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    Those look like they need another 3 or 4 weeks at least man. You want to harvest when 70% of the hairs turn brown or you can judge by looking at the trichomes through at least a 15x magnifier and harvest when they are half cloudy and half amber or you can let them get a little more amber if you want a more couchlock effect. Just give it a little more time and those buds will get a lot denser and a lot more potent.

10. #110 goko06, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    Thank you, brother. But you do not understand me, I guess. This pistil was already amber and brown, but it turned out the new white pistils (fountains). 100% of the old amber pistils. Re-emergence of the pistil is normal?
    thank you so much.

note: its in 14th week flowering period

11. If its in 14 weeks flowering your probably good to go. The ones in your most recent pics need a few more weeks though.

I am proud of just one this pot :D  that new pistils are start to turn brown to day. i think next week i will harvest. Flush already. Really thank you so much for this support.

13. hey bud you still growing?Mjfrom someplace on something

14. Yea i know i was hoping he would do another batch and see if he does better this time around. I think he did great though for his first time.

15. I m sorry i was not on arround. Yeah i m still doing but i have not good stuff, here is winter and electic is so expensive, grow room so cold and i got just 10grams from 5 pots on my last grow :) i will start new grow with true stuff and i will open new topic. I miss you guysSent from my GT-I9500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Message me a link to the new one when you get it started. Do you mean you got 10 grams from 5 plants or 10 grams from a 5 gallon pot? Either way...

17. From 5plants, its some i think :) but i know why its happen. Room was very cold... i will link bro. Do u have an idea about ultrasour? I got just 1 seed and i m waiting for clons.Sent from my GT-I9500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. What about ultrasour? I don't really get what you're asking. How long did you veg? 2 grams a plant seems impossible.

19. Hey guys i have new topic to my new grow but i dont know how i can pasta link here bcs i m connectin on my android. I will try paste here link on pcSent from my GT-I9500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app