My first grow, pls help, i dont want fail! (nirvana auto)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by goko06, Jan 10, 2013.

1. thanks my friend, you have relaxed effect on me. you are very helpfull.

i have another question for you and for mj,

my 2 plants are in flowering period last 1 week. Can you guess harvest time? :D

bcs i smoke very bad weeds out side... :smoking:

2. That really depends on strain, which I don't know much of. My best advice would be to go by the trichomes. In which case you'll need a jewelers loupe.

3. how s looking my girls? i think they like new pots. i stop to giving ferlitzs last 1 week, when i need start again? do you see flowers?

and have a important question.

i think i did cloning wrong at first, but last 2 in rockwool its ok i think but they are with others in some garden with 12/12 light. i hope they will live.?:wave:

Attached Files:

4. Very nice bro, They look real good. You could try 1/2 strength nutes now I think, see how they respond to it.
    Would it be possible to take the clones out during the dark period and keep them under some light? It doesnt have to be bright light just room light would work to make them re vedge. You have learned well my friend.

mj:smoking:

5. Hey bro, Thanks to you and other friends of learning. I have a problem like that, I do not live at grow home. there is just rented cheap place :) I'm going to check out 1 hour a day. vitamins to start again. leaves are getting better, I think.can not seem to do the clone. I think I'll have to buy seeds again too impatient to harvest :smoking:

6. You know what to do with new seeds now, order as soon as you can.:D

7. :confused:
    hey bros, I give today's report. showed that the roots of one clone. I hope there will be others. 12/12 I did it by using the light. the leaves of some plants bent neck. leaves, such as sagging. available in the different drying some leaves. Can you tell me anything these photographs? yolundamı everything? or should I measure?

Attached Files:

8. They look fine. As they flower they may need less water, let them dry between watering.
    You got buds growing, awesome! Just keep waiting and keep the clones moist they will root.

mj

9. i will smoke first time high thc weed bro :smoking: i hope so.
    thank you again, pin to come together :hello:

10. So you believe that during flower He should give his plants less light? Please explain. He needs as much light as he can put on those girls if they turn toward the light it means they are using that light, plants can be rotated to even their growth. keep that led and don't raise your light any higher than it is Goko.:cool:

don't change anything goko :D

11. Something stuck in my head. Today I bought 2 clon pot. Nine was potted in an area of ​​3.5m2. 10m2 on the right side near room without door, running the fan and there is little ventilation. What problems are side by side, and a narrow field of plants make?

12. Not sure what you mean. Can you explain in more detail? 1 plant per pot? poor ventilation can lead to mold, slow growth, mildew etc.

13. i mean i have 3.5m2 grow room near 10m2 extra house room and there is 9 plants in and living. is it bad or not important? maybe there is small for 9 pots or more? oxygen, no problem, I do not think. Fan operates 24 hours a day and the door is not completely closed. There is a small gap. receive all the oxygen in the home. Just grow a narrow space.

14. May smell:eek: a bit but other than that I don't think it will be a problem:D

15. hello my friends. After a long hiatus, giving a new status report. I went to the garden store today. extra vitamins, a little peat soil, perlite and got bulb. exploded the old bulbs. I thought I did not get economical efficiency lamps. I took the old bulb OSRAM brand reflectors. Economic lamps took off.
    New clones began to turn yellow, rockwool and peat took off from a put, re-gel drove. and will hopefully rooting. tomorrow I'll try 4 new clone. Outdoor kush.
    2 seed planted last September, prune a few branches from the trial. Fascinating and very petite plant. 2 is a root in pots. Drug dealer that seed of the plant. Vitamins, the light, the last two months, everything okay, I hope that this has the effect of effective grass (not much hope).
    Finally, the new vitamins. Potassium weighted. But now I'm scared of being given a little more time. Need to speed up the harvest. I can not wait too.
    What do you think? Photos mixed

Attached Files:

16. Nice job! Looks like 2 weeks more at least for that big one.:D

17. How do I know when it is time harvest? can you give me more information or a link?

18. if you remember i burned 7 plants when i start this grow and just 2 still live. After 10days i planted new seeds. Now that old 2 girls going harvest first but i dont want to miss that time or early. they are in 6th week flowering period i think. On my seed pack information, my girls have 8-9 flowering period. its mean 2 week later harvest ready?

on pics just 2 old girls 6 weeks in flowering. 1 nirvana and wrackle

Attached Files:

19. And other young girls last pics

Attached Files: