!*MY First grow!!(pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by RJToker, Jul 9, 2008.

1. HEy!!

here is my first grow so far. The first pic is of my biggest so far. its branching alot. The 2nd pic is my maybe one worry, the bottom leaves are turning kinda yellow or pale green and the tips are getting crispy. and the one is kinda crispy above it. What do you think? i am not too worried tho. The third pic is of the top of the plant. alot of shoots coming out. alot more vegging to do. The 4th and 5th pics are two plants i forgot i planted outside a while ago so i took both of them and put them in pots. haha nice little surprise but they are pretty small.

Any input? Thoughts? comment? thanks.

:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Nothing?!!!!!

3. You gotta wait more than 3 minutes.

4. k thanks for the tip.

5. Use the search engine. From what I see...there's a good chance you need to change your lighting and the soil you're using. You're not using Miracle Grow, are you?

6. no its organic soil. high nitrogen. its outdoor too.

7. What is the best medium to use for outdoor potted plants?

8. The high Nitrogen might be causing a nutrient burn. And you may want to check your PH and see if it's around 6.5. If your PH is out of whack, it could easily lead to a nutrient lockout.

9. ok i will check that. thanks.

10. I forgot to say the leaves might be yellow and the tips getting crispy because it was growing outside then i transplanted it into the pot and shocked it. it became all droopy and shit. than i (very stupidly ) put nitrogen fert on the soil and watered it(only a very very small amount) so thats when it started happening. a chemical burn. but i flushed the soil last week and just watered it normally. it just has to get back in the groove of things

11. what does everyone think

12. their looking good man,

can you look on the bag of soil and find the NPK Ratings?

just give them loads of light and water when they need it, be easy on the nutes, dont use them until she tells you, Im hungry

13. I concur.....rocking plants dude.

14. Thanks everyone. The pH was off so i took care of that. The nutes were a little off as well and i took care of that as well. i will post some more pics soon.

15. SHES a Giant palnt now....! Smells like Skunk, Fruit punch, and gasoline. DANK as Shit. i will post pics real soon......