My first grow(pics) check it out..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by King Tut, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Alright grass city im 3 weeks into my growing and it looks like this......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Yo, your seedling looks stretched, I would re-pot and put more soil around the stem. Whatever light you are using get it closer and swap the tin foil for something else!

Not having a go at you dude but your plant is very small for 3 weeks, maybe it needs more light. At least you posted while your plant is young and you have a bit of time to sort your grow out.

Good luck

3. Oh yeah,you gotta do something about your lights,you need more & move closer,
    Get rid of the foil to,

4. Could you tell us a little more about your setup so we can try and help...

Your plant is not exactly what it should look like at 3 weeks. Lighting is probably the cause in this case, I only see one reflection.

5. Looks to me, like your just, toying with it. I've seen worse, I've seen better.:D

6. What kind of light are you using / wattage / distance... it for sure can be turned around, and then strecthing can be resolved once its time to transplant.

7. I'm using a 24 watt florescent light, it's about 3 inches away, and i lied its only 2 weeks old.

8. you should definitely get some more bulbs asap. your plant will greatly appreciate it