my first grow Northern lights

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KillahRick, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Okay so I just got my card yesterday and went to the club and I got a northern lights clone some sour d and brownies and a pre rolled fatty. It's fukin great. But anyway this is my first plant ever and i'm wondering the best way to grow northern lights?
    [​IMG]

2. do you have anything yet? what's your budget? and how many plants do you plan to have?

3. #3 KillahRick, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    My mom did all the weed shopping which pissed me off . But my mom kinda surprised me with this plant when she came out . I personally have no money. I think i'm going to do a closet grow though . I only have this one clone :rolleyes: $15 for it . Hope it don't go to waste :smoking:

4. weed is family business nowadays

5. Well this is my grow space. [​IMG]
    Any suggestions on what else I should add to it? Other than my plant and mabey a green pad and better lights. :confused: I don't even know what lights to get . Anyone?

6. #6 Shang99, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    Depends, Everyone says HID's are better for the plants (I use HID's) such as MH or HPS. I have seen some fantastic grows with cfl lighting too. If you have heating, venting, or space issues I would go with cfl. If you don't just hit up Htgsupply.com (or a local hydro/grow shop)and get a HID setup for pretty cheap. Wattage is usually 100w first plant and 50w+ for everyone after.

I would def add at least one oscillating fan to blow fresh air over your plant. I could also say get an Intake/Exhaust setups. If its in your budget.

On a side note.. I wish when I was younger my mom would have bought me a pot plant... Talk about lucky.

7. Thank you shang! Useful info ill keep that in mind . I'm going to a hydro shop in the morning !:D

8. Np, Just paying it forward. I don't know much of anything and what I do know I tend to forget fast, lol

9. Okay so I just got my hydro kit and a big HID light to go with it . It comes Thursday. What should I do for my plant before it comes ? I guess it will have to be sunlight and water until then.