My First Grow - Northern Lights

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grizzly_, Aug 20, 2006.

1. are you taking the piss?

2. lookin nice ...day 11 in that pic btw... its on the bottom right corner... im high and still noticed it lol

3. Hi again, I'm on Day 17 and all my plants are looking pretty much healthy.

But, today I noticed that at the end of one of the leaves, it's going a sort of yellow, could this be a heat problem :confused: ?

4. Whats the temp in the box?

When do you water? you dont want to over water your plants.

Your plants look good from the pics iv seen and you have a nice setup too. GL with it.

5. The temp is fine.

I water them whenever the pots feel light & dry, which is about everyday.
    I give them a light spray over the fan leaves an on the soil, so it evenly goes into the soil.

This is Day 20, an the yellowing of the leaves are getting worse.
    Maybe a MG Defiency, I've not used any Ferts at this point. ~shrugs~

Heres a pic if anyone has any ideas:
    [​IMG]

6. Looks like a potential nitrogen problem to me.

Maybe you should use a very small dose of ferts now. It's about that time I believe. 1/4 tsp. per gallon i'd say, then SLOWLY increase after a few days. But don't take my advice yet. Let the experienced put in their input first.

7. High griz! NL is asome! my first grow was that too. can you get a beter shot of the right side pic. I doubt it a nute problem this early. watering and ph these eatly days.pic are blurred so it hard to be sure.Peace TBug

8. You shouldnt be watering every day, what size pots are they in? Could be an over watering problem. Are you sure the soil is dry throughout when watering? Not just the surface soil which will dry very quickly from your lights. Stick a pinky in :D

9. He said he's just been spraying it.. not really watering it. It's okay to spray daily. And depending on the soil.. I think it is a nute defeciency.. because soil only provides about 3 weeks of food and he's at 3 weeks so it's probably time to add a lil fert. But whatever.

10. Thanks for all your quick replies. :D

Your going to have to excuse the terribly pixel'd photo's, im using me mobile :( But, should be getting a upgrade in a few days.

I'm going to purchase some ferts this week, and hopefully, I'll get my healthy plants back.

11. Grizzly,
    Box looks good as does the plants. This tomato soil, does it have any added fertilizer in it? If not, I think they are starting to get hungry for N. Purple stems are usually a strain characteristic. Also, I would stop spraying them; especially the soil. Having the soil constantly wet is a good way to invite mold or fungus. It might be a good idea to get a soil and water ph tester so you know you are in the proper range. Good luck and looks good.