My first grow northern lights autoflowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dannyd4114, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Ya I am Goin to do a 5 gallon bucket bubbleponics I am only doing one because I want to see how it goes for me and I hear that hydro grows gives you a different smoke/high I have not smoked any hydro bud yet but I will lol, it's just Goin to take me a couple paychecks to get the stuff I need.
    I checked the ph after I put the down in it went to 5.8 I just left it there for now and when I get home I am Goin to recheck it see if it went up or down, because when I ph the water before it turned cloudy it was at 6.5 then when it turned cloudy ph went up to 7.8 so I will check it again when I get off work in the morning.
    I did not even know I was awarded the "HOT" post status lol just thanks man

2. Ok Olde school so after u told me about LST I did research and I am giving it a shot u talked me into it haha lol I am doing it with one and super cropping the other to see the difference between the two, in the second pic is the top already growing twords the light it was only tied up for about 5 hours

Attached Files:

3. Good stuff man. Will be cool to see how it turns out

4. How's the LST coming along?

5. It's doing great I am really glad I listened to Olde school it Goin to be a great plant

Attached Files:

6. First three is is my Lil 4 incher to me she looks like she is kinda done and tips on that? Her smell is awesome most of her white hairs have turned color.
    In the forth pic is Daenerys she is looking amazing her buds are coming in nice.
    The last is in one of my new ones I named her Cersei (Cersei Lanaster from game of thrones) I am starting her LST early to try that way, I have another one same age as her I did not get a pic yet but she is growing way faster then any others I have grown lol I am Goin to wait tell she get a couple more noches on her then I will top her and LST her o by the way I named her Catelyn (Catelyn stark from game of thrones)

Attached Files:

7. I think I am Goin to harvest my Lil one tonight she has not grown any other bud I flushed her 2 weeks and she is not drinking any water at all I thinks she is done any advice?

8. U talking the baby one I would

9. That's what I was thinking I will be doing that later tonight lights are off right now, I am in my way to the hydro shop right now to pic up some more soil for the other ones I got Goin

10. Make sure u got a good pair of needle nose snips what trick looking like on small girl

11. Come m on man send me some pics

12. So in the first pic is lil Arya all trimmed and hanging, second pic is Catlin she is really bushy just a couple more days then I will top her the her then do some LST, third pic is Daenerys she is looking really good getting nice build on her, forth pic is margery she is doing great with the LST multiple top forming on her, fifth pic is margery I super cropped her to see how that way dose because the best way to learn is trial and error lol, sixth pic is Cersei I am doing LST on her I am trying the spiral staircase with her the last three pics and my new lil ones I just transplanted them into there 5 gallon smart pots one I was able to get into the tent since I just harvested Arya I had room the other two are under 3 100 watt CFLs next to my tent with a fan on them they are still in a safe environment.

Attached Files:

13. That bud looks pretty good hope it smokes good

14. How much longer u think on daenerys

15. have you got anything to check the trichomes on the bud, like a jewellers loop or something? the best way to tell if theyre done is to look at the trichs.

16. Yes volat I ordered one off Amazon just waiting for it to show up lol and with Daenerys I think she has about 3 to 4 weeks her next watering I will be flushing her, and anyone know anything about the clearex flushing solutions or is ph'ed water better

17. Phed is always better imo

18. They are all looking the same still looking good lol

19. ive not looked much into flushing, but as the idea is to get rid of everything not organic, id probably stick to ph'd water bro