My first grow northern lights autoflowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dannyd4114, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Ok everyone so last night firefighters told use that the fire was heading our direction so I chopped my two girls grabbed some other thing from the house and got me and my family out I have my plants hanging in my truck drying y we wore sleeping but good news is last night the wind was in our favor and my place Still stands so when I got home I trimmed them up and have them drying first pic is Daenerys she had 3.45 oz wet and second pic is Sansa she had 5.90 oz wet

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. good thing you got out of there.

3. Ok so I am on day 4 of flowering and it looks like they are all female ☺ I have the lights on 11 on 13 off got the idea from listening to some of the grow simanars they have at the cannabis cup, if u want to hear it listen to free weed with Danny danko on high time website. And I was just able to do the lolipopping today I have been busy but they look good
    First pic is Catelyn she is awesome I wish I know what breed she was
    Second pic is Cersei she is all tied up and short I am trying this way out she just got fed today.
    Third pic is Jane she has a lil bit less Goin on with her but she is Goin to give me some good bud and I know it.
    Forth is is all of them together from left to right Catelyn, Catelyn, Jane. I hope they don't stretch much more I might run out of room, for my next grow I am Goin to build a scrog net (or SOG-sea of green)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  4. Looking good just keep an eye out for male flowers.

5. I'm subscribed to the free weed podcast. They have a lot of great info for new growers and experienced alike. Danko is the truth!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383387-2-Bagseed-Northern-Lights-Auto-250w-CFL

6. So Cersei and Jane are males 😥

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yep sure looks that way.

8. Yep I chopped them and I still had the ones from beside my tent I put in there they needed care I have not really been doing a thing with them there very small not much on them they wore only under 2 100w CFLs

9. Sorry to hear about the males danny. Keep up the good work, they looked pretty healthy.

10. not the ones I just put in there I kinda forgot about them lol I did not water them for like 2 weeks I just forget they wore there but they had no wilting leafs or anything I will post a pic when I get home

• Like Like x 1
  11. When u getting home Christmas lol we're r pics

12. So out of the two I put in the tent one turned male the other on just started showing sings that she is female so I got 2 that are female in my tent

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. First three are catelyn, the other 2 survivor because I brought her back from almost gone lol they are looking good catelyn is 30 days into flowering and survivor is 24 days into flowering

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Don't think that anyone is still following but hear is a update
    First 2 are catelyn she is week six today other 2 are survivor she is just under 6 weeks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  15. Still here looking good!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Took this today she is 6 weeks she was a free random seed so I don't know her flowering time do u think she will be ready at 9 weeks or will she need longer? I know my other girl is Goin to take longer she looks like she is more sativa dominate and she is about 5 weeks and her buds are far from been done.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ok to the one or two people still sticking with Me hear is a update
    First pic is my both girls
    Second pic is Catelyn
    Third pic is survivor
    Fourth and fifth is catelyn her leafs have been turning color it's not over feeding or under I don't think I am only doin 5ml per gallon same I have been doing the whole time, I think it might be a cal mag problem.
    Any feedback is appreciated

Attached Files:

18. Leaves turning color because it's dieing it's setting in for last few weeks

19. Ok that makes sense lol

20. So should I flush her now? Or give her one more light feeding?