My first grow northern lights autoflowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dannyd4114, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Oh yeah, love me some of that [​IMG]

2. They are all the same girl margery first three are her trichromes and the other two are pics of margerys buds

3. Ok so I read the wrong date margery started flowering July 28th and she is getting more and more amber trichromes each day I think Monday I am Goin to cut her down that will be 5 weeks of flowering and all of her buds are hard and all of them have amber trichromes on them.
    Should I harvest now or wait tell Monday?

4. Pic please bud

5. #185 BeastieBoy_Culitvation, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
    Looking pretty solid m8 . I would let here stand for 1 week longer it wouldnt harm your plant. And the best thing that can happen is that your crop is a bit bigger

6. Damn, Man, has it been two months we been watching these Girls???? I looked back at the beginning of your thread & it was June 30th, so I guess so. Personally I'd go a little longer, but your pistils look like they are dying off, and if your trich's are showing amber you shouldn't go TOO much longer. Take a little bud off the bottom, let it dry a couple of days & do a test smoke? The rest will only get better with a good cure.

7. Yo danny. Excited to see what the yield is like from her. If your seeing a little amber on all of them and theres no really clear trichomes (they should be cloudy or amber, not clear) then your probably ok to chop anytime. Monday should be good for you

8. So I look at her under the scope and she got a lot more amber so I think today is Goin to be harvest day for her, I will be cutting her down and hanging her up in a couple hours doing some stuff in town right now lol
    Olde school this is my Girl Sansa that is LST and she is doing great

Attached Files:

9. Don't cut her down today. Put her in dark for 24 hours then chop chop

10. I did some reading up on that I have read more negative feedback then positive feedback so I don't think I am Goin to do that this time around

11. I think I've read mostly positive myself lol

12. I don't have anywhere to put it for darkness right now I will try it with my next girl it will give me time to figure something out to give her darkness

13. So I have her having up she weighs 2.5 oz wet stem and all

Attached Files:

14. So if my guess is just little less than an ounce dry

15. Ya about not bad and she finished just under 60 days

16. Yea looks like you got me on finished product bro. My autos all had fluffy airy buds but are pretty damn good smoked. My girl in the backround for refrence of size.

Attached Files:

17. Great job with the LST, DD, I'm proud of ya!!! Hard to tell without being there every day, but it looks like you are probably through most of the stretch growth spurt. Now all you have to do is keep the last 1/3 of the plant even with the second third. Sometimes the "side" branches on the bottom and second third will try to take off and become the dominant branches, growing higher than the end that you have trained so nicely to be even. If that happens hang another loop around each side branch and pull it down so it's even with the rest of the plant's colas.

You're gonna shit when you see the difference in yield once this baby is harvested!!! Looks like you're going to end up with about 15 top colas. JOB WELL DONE!!!
    Like I always say, gurls really DO like being tied up, as long as you're good to them when you got them there [​IMG]

18. WAIT!!!! DON'T CUT HER DOWN YET ???!!!!! OH NOOOOOOOO

Sorry, some days my evil twin logs into my account [​IMG]

19. Nice, G-Man, but you're cheatin' recycling the same old pic, we need another with the dried product [​IMG]

Now I'm curious about the fluffy comment and if that's going to be a common auto trait. I don't recall what light you're growing under? I've only grown 4 rounds of auto's and half of them have been more loose than I'm used to. All those in the 2X2 tent with a 250W HID Cooltube with a batwing reflector. So I've got 60+ watts per square foot, so light shouldn't be my issue. And nutes have been dead on as well. My two rounds of Northern Lights - Big Bud auto's were rocks - what I've grown to expect from most regular grows. But my Chemdawg auto's had loose buds. And the most recent Kalishnikova Auto, while not fluffy, had buds that are more loose than I'm used to expecting. All the more surprising with its 11.4 oz yield

Got one freebie Bubblegum Auto in the seed stash that I'm going to drop today, will let you know in about 70 days if that is holding true.