MY FIRST GROW!! Lowryder#2

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by drasticdayz, May 26, 2010.

1. I just received my feminized lowryder#2 seeds from attitude after about a weeks wait. This is gonna be my first grow so I guess we'll see how I do. I just started germinating them with a plate,bowl, and wet paper towels. Hoping all 5 sprout but i guess ill found out. Please leave me any tips or comments that you have I would really appreciate it. Ill try to keep this thing updated daily.

Attached Files:

2. Quick Update. Four out of the five seeds sprouted. I put them in home made compost mixed with miracle grow seed starter in small pots. Ill have pictures up tomorrow.

3. Front row seat.;)

4. ive got a lowryder #2 going as well:)

5. How long has it been going and how is it doing? And quick question to possible readers has anyone tried Greenhouse's "The Church" and "Bubbakush"?

6. it just broke the surface of the soil yesterday, its only a day old so far lol. and i actually got a greenhouse seed bubba kush going too

7. Outside chillin. First real day of sun for them in the new england area.

Attached Files:

8. Pots still look the same seeds have not broke through the surface yet

9. give em some time buddy:D

10. was not expecting them just saying because ill look back at this as a timeline. Three have now broken the soil.

11. will have pics up later today. Also started germinating the Bubbakush seed and The Church seed that I got for free.

12. Ok basically all the seedlings look like this one. the two round leaves on all of them have a brownish tinge I think its from to much water it poured here and I forgot to get them inside. The real leaves are startin to show a little they are still green though will the plants be alright?

Attached Files: