My First Grow Kerala x Skunk #1 2x RQS Critical

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stealthbomber420, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Lol yea I have the chart saved for future reference a already. And I definitely keep an eye on them. Everyday I'm looking thru my 60x scope looking for stuff...lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. So I finally was able to move all the stagnant air out of the room. Temps are 72 with 48-50% RH. is this too cold for them?

3. that's good temps brotha... so what was the fix?

4. Just ran the exhaust fan consistently and moved it to where it blows out the window...stealthy if I may say so myself...lol and I also switch my light cycle to run during the cooler hours as well. The temp stayed there for relatively 8-10 hours and it's already getting warm today where I'm at so I will check later and see if they creep up anywhere I don't want them to be.

The plants are doing good too. I'll upload some pics in a little while on their progress.

5. I also stopped by and read your journal last night while at work as I have nothing else to do hahaha. I'm loving the progress. Forgot to sub last night so I guess I will quit jabbering and go do that. I've been thinking about DWC for my next grow as well.

6. **UPDATE**

Kerala x Skunk #1
    3 weeks 3 days old
    9" tall x 10" wide

I did some LST and topped once. Thinking of maybe topping again.

Attached Files:

7. Kerala x Skunk #2

3 weeks 3 days old (24 days from seed)
    7.5" tall x 13.5" wide

Attached Files:

8. Kerala x skunk #3
    3 weeks 2 days old (23 days from seed)
    7" tall x 10" wide

Does anybody know what the rust like spots are on the leaves?

Attached Files:

9. Royal Queen Seeds Critical
    3 weeks old (21 days from seed)
    5" tall x 7" wide

As you can see currently being LST'D. She's one of my fem seeds so gotta do her right. Had two of them but the other didn't make it out of germ :-(

Attached Files:

10. Presidential OG (wife's plant)
    3 weeks old (21 days from seed)
    7" tall x 9" wide

I have no idea what's going on with this plant. I haven't given it any nutes whatsoever as I am using Roots Organic 707. But when I transplanted her I had to put it in FFOF/perlite since I didn't have any more RO. But regardless no nutes have been fed to it. Anybody can help with diagnosing the cause of the leaves looking like that?

Attached Files:

11. This is the entire garden right now. I still haven't gotten my other tent. They weren't getting it any time soon so I just cancelled the order. I may have to just make make a small little closet in my closet as I am looking to flower the 3 KxS in about another week or 2. Will see how they do. I don't want them to stretch crazy even tho I did top and LST this strain can go bizerk from what I've heard and recently read.

Any who the 3 solo cups are 2 Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk which are 4" tall x 6.5" wide and 2.5" tall x 6" wide. And the 3rd plant is Royal Queen Seeds Fruit Spirit which is 3.5" tall x 6" wide. All 3 are feminized seeds and 14 days old from seed.

Attached Files:

12. Hey you could use the pinch and twist method instead of topping that causes stress the pinch and twist virtually heals over night

Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

13. I tried that on a couple of branches. One of them I don't think I pinched enough and the other I think I pinched too much

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1276885-My-First-Grow-Kerala-x-Skunk-#1-&-2x-RQS-Critical

14. Also I ordered from Herbie's just today and I got 3 of the Kerala x skunk#1 and the Royal queen too but I got the iced widow lol it looked mean

Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

15. Subbed BTW

16. Is the iced widow a freebie or that's the strain you paid for? The royal queen freebie I haven't done anything with yet. I think I had got the flower power and special queen #1 I don't remember exactly. But I chose to pop the KxS cuz they were reg seeds so might as well knock them out the way first haha

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1276885-My-First-Grow-Kerala-x-Skunk-#1-&-2x-RQS-Critical

17. Iced widow was $27 for 4 seeds but I like widow so it's all good lol I love black widow lol the best

18. Yea I'm about to place another too probably later this week. Thinking about HSO Blue Dream, C99, Cotton Candy, and Cheesequake. May not get them all at once but they were definitely in the near future.

Do you prefer indicas or sativas?