My First Grow Kerala x Skunk #1 2x RQS Critical

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stealthbomber420, Jan 23, 2014.

1. just wait on the filter until u notice the smell. gotta cool ur temps down and hps is way more heat than cfls

2. In my cab space I'm running a 426cfm fan from the hood.. up about 7 feet into a carbon filter.. that's 4in to fan.. 6in right into filter.. doing a push threw.. my intake 6in duct.. from an adjacent room. Keeps temps 78/80.. once you get some good air exchange you'll be good.. :)

3. [quote name="bongboi" post="19454996" timestamp="1391388788"]just wait on the filter until u notice the smell. gotta cool ur temps down and hps is way more heat than cfls[/quote]I ordered an air cooled tube so shouldnt that help out with the heat for the hps? I've gotten the temps to remain stable at anywhere between 77-84 degrees over the last couple of days without having to turn on my exhaust fan so im hoping I can keep it that way. The weather where I'm at is being really unpredictable right now thoSent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="memole" post="19455058" timestamp="1391389770"]In my cab space I'm running a 426cfm fan from the hood.. up about 7 feet into a carbon filter.. that's 4in to fan.. 6in right into filter.. doing a push threw.. my intake 6in duct.. from an adjacent room. Keeps temps 78/80.. once you get some good air exchange you'll be good.. :)[/quote]So you have a fan on the inside and outside to the filter then running ducting from a diff room?Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Is this the start of mag deficiency?Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. [quote name="stealthbomber420" post="19458369" timestamp="1391445913"]So you have a fan on the inside and outside to the filter then running ducting from a diff room?Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]My intake is from a different room. Ducted in..passive.. the exhaust fan is outside.. sitting on top of a fresh carbon filter... it pulls air from inside the cab out.. and the duct is attached to the hood.. pulling air threw that . Hope that makes sense

7. [quote name="memole" post="19458644" timestamp="1391449884"]My intake is from a different room. Ducted in..passive.. the exhaust fan is outside.. sitting on top of a fresh carbon filter... it pulls air from inside the cab out.. and the duct is attached to the hood.. pulling air threw that . Hope that makes sense[/quote]Ok yes that makes sense. Thanks for that. I'll try to do it that way and see if it keeps my temps steady. My RH fluctuates a lot and I'm worried that it is affecting the growth. Most of the time it's at about 40%. Is that ok? I know for flowering I want to keep it lower but does it make that much of a difference during veg?Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #50 stealthbomber420, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    **UPDATE**1st pic KxS #1 LST'd2nd pic KxS #2 LST'd3rd pic KxS #3 LST'd#1 & #2 are 2 weeks 4 days old. #3 is 2 weeks 3 days old.Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. All my other plants. The first one (starting from the left) is a mystery haha. The second is Presidential OG. The third is RQS Critical. She's very stout by its growing week. A little slower than I want but I'm using the LITFA method lol (trying to at least). The fourth and fifth are Pineapple Chunk fem. All the reviews about this strain being sensitive it's true. They haven't been fed anything by water but the leaves seem to droop from the nutes in the soil. But still healthy. The sixth is RQS Fruit Spirit. Nothing too much to say about this one as of yet. Just a quick little update. I'm waiting for my smaller rent I'm going to be using for veg to come in. It's on back order but oh well. I'm not going to flip for another few weeks.Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. Looking good meng!.. can I ask you again. What search did you use for the findings on the strain Kerala x skunk?

11. I just googled it and I believe 420 mag had some info and actually a few grow journals about it

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. All the girls are looking nice. They are under a 600 watt MH I recently just acquired. I've slowly been getting my tent together to perform at optimal levels except I'm starting to have an issue with temps again. They are staying at 85 max but I don't want them to be that high cuz I'm at the threshold of heat stress. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

13. Leaves are looking absolutely beautiful I think. Any objections?

Attached Files:

14. Close ups

Attached Files:

15. Hey meng.. they look.good.. on those temps.. is that 600watter air cooled? If not that maybe your answer?.... I didn't read where it was or wasn't...

16. very interested in the RQS Fruit Spirit. Let me know how it goes.

17. She started off slow but she's starting to pick up her growth. Maybe it's the new lights haha. Once that one and the 2 pineapple chunks start making progress I'm probably going to create another journal or a sub journal to this one

18. Yea it's in an air cooled tube with an exhaust fan attached to it. I haven't attached the carbon filter yet cause I'm not flowering. But even with that it still stays around 80-85. I even changed the light schedule to where it was running during the cooler hours of the day