My First Grow Kerala x Skunk #1 2x RQS Critical

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stealthbomber420, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I would, yes. I got the advice from a grower with 20+ years of experience. :)

@MedCannabis101

2. Hey, just thought Id give an update on a smoke report. Finally got around to it and all I can say is this strain is something special to me. I factor in how Ive been away from using in a few months so I knew it would be more intense to me, however this strain is definitely unique in its own way. The sativa in it is insane. Its NOT for going to sleep, and that may be because I harvested without much amber at all. It has this combined feeling of keeping awake, but not all racy and fast like some strains ive smoked. I didnt get much of a body high, it was all cerebral.

Soon after I smoked it I went out for a walk and realized the profound effect it kept producing. It would make me feel content about everything around me. The only way I can describe it, is to say where I walked and existed I controlled what was going to happen in my environment and it made me completely at ease with the world around me. This  may sound like some over the top stuff, but thats the only way I can describe it. I was aware of what was going on, but just felt so content and sure about everything. It definitely has a strong affect on the mind. An example being at one point I found myself tripping out on patterns in a throw rug from it because the intricate colors just seemed to pop.

The smoke was not harsh, even for someone whos been away from smoking for a while. Ash burned white and the smell it gave off still had that pungent oregano/spices type of smell to it. It definitely had some density to it. Wasnt one of those one hit and gone type of buds. The high lasted well into 2+ hours and the comedown has only a very slight classic narcotic feeling to it, not overwhelming at all. Overall a very pleasant experience and Id say anyone who gets a chance to grow it to do so. Its worth it in my book.

3. #323 SpaaaceCowboy, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014

wow sounds fantastic...maybe the only thing I don't like is that it only lasts about 2 hours...that's not a huge deal though....I am very curious now as how it will affect me...I smoke pretty much every day but only once or twice a day.

thanks for the great detailed report.

If this stuff is as good as you say it is, and as good as my plant looks then I may have to look into some more Royal Queen stuff.

4. No problem man. I feel it deserved the good feedback haha. I get the impression that most people figure kerala krush isnt worth its salt because its more of a difficult strain to grow. I mean, I know I had my discouraging obstacles growing it myself, but Im glad I stuck through it. It was a big learning lesson as well. As far as the 2 hour high, I based that off of focusing on the peak time really. The overall high including comedown and all is just as much time as any other quality stuff Ive had. I def dont want to give off the impression that its there and then gone because thats not the case with this one haha. In short, I feel youre really gonna enjoy it.

5. Awesome....I can't wait.

6. Nicccce. I have the same plant on week one of 12/12 right now. Your right with the smell. Its not even budding and It stinks like I a skunk beat with a baseball bat

grower of the goodz

7. Do you have pics??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Hey RP....were your buds airy too ? 

I've got to thank you for this thread.  It's been really difficult trying to find any information on this particular strain.  So to you I say, Thank You and........Rock On!!!  I had gotten a few of these as freebies from Herbies....they were "Regular" seeds.  I finally decided to try one out on my current grow.  The one I planted has, thankfully, blessed me by being a she!  I had some difficulties with her at the beginning....she needed nutes almost immediately, (unlike the others I've got going.  They're Indicas).  But she's now into week six of flowering and doing very well.  So again, I thank you!!!!  

PS:  If I weren't so freaking cash strapped, I would definitely send you a donation!!!!  

10. This is a kerela x skunk i also recieved from herbie about 7 months ago. Im chopping her in a week or two. Great strain just takes forevvvvverrr. Shes 14 weeks monday.

grower of the goodz

Attached Files:

11. WOW!!!  Nice job, stavi23!  How cool very it is to see my future....... .in another 7 -8 weeks!  Thanks!

12. No problem this is what this forum is made for! Happy growing

grower of the goodz

13. OMG that's huge how big it that top cola comparison wise

14. grower of the goodz

Attached Files: