my first grow/ journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Syinds, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Good deal are youbstarting to see buds forming?

2. No still just hairs, this is like the beging of 3 weeks

3. Im on day 9 [​IMG]

4. That's how mine looks, just add 250 watts bulbs and took the 150 watts out so its a 1000 in there now

5. Yea yuh

Attached Files:

6. Started two new ones, big mama is doing great...yea yuh

Attached Files:

7. Extra

Attached Files:

8. Ya Buddy! Them are some sexy looking sluts! Ha ha keep it up man and stay outta jail ha ha!Good Luck to you with the rest of your grow!

9. Looking great, rearranged sum stuff, but everything still looks nice

Attached Files:

10. Looking good. What is the temperature at the plant's level? Some of your leaves are "canoeing".

11. 81 ... whts canoeing, if that's the curling down of the leaves , that was dew to space and I had fixed that today

12. New pics, zoom.. , the baby is less than a week old started her(hopefully ) on 12/12 and she's growing like crazy everything looking good, just hard to control temps

Attached Files:

13. What's good syinds? How about an update let us know how them bitches are doing!

14. Here they are not that much change really, the light fell the other day, but I heard it and big mama still doing great might not be done till the end of feb

Attached Files:

15. #95 Syinds, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    Dang,.. I was just looking at my plant and, I found balls , guess still just one left

Attached Files:

16. Best of luck with yield dude...

17. #97 Syinds, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    Dank........:D:hello::smoke:

Attached Files:

18. Not lookn to good here, uhmmm, 6th week Monday, flushed , don't know if I should start nutes again, might just flush again n harvest n 2-3 weeks get what I can..

Attached Files:

19. It looks like you don't have enough light on them. I think your next grow will do better provided that you provide more light.

20. ? I have 1000watts n there, I just had a small nute problem, my 2nd grow will be much better than this, and this girl will not turn out bad either