My first grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by monavi1989, May 12, 2017.

1. Hey guys thought for once in my life do it right i used to like diarys lol. So this will be my weed grow journal/diary lol.
    Second grow first was my barely logged super lemon haze. Lol was only 3 plants under a 600w HPS

So eventually it will be under 1200w HPS, but right now i am growing under one 600w because they're babies
    Coco canna range and soil with perlite mixed in about 60/40 by eye
    Going to be using boost or mixing the boost with some overdrive/big bud when i can be asked to buy it. OG growers if you see this correct me if im wrong to do this lol
    Coco A+B
    Cannazym
    Rhizotonic
    Calmag
    Pk13/14
    Dont think ive missed anything? (ive had a long day lolol)

[​IMG]

So i have here
    3~ next generation seeds - NY purple diesel
    5 ~ freedom seeds - kush #6
    Both fem which finish like 2days diffrence apprantly but we'll see right?

[​IMG]

Left in water for like 24hrs then planted missed out the paper towel step because i had pinapple express seeds which died but meh thank fuck i got some extra seeds right? but yeah 8 seeds came through
    Its day 3 right now and they look happy Temps at 28 yesterday today it was 30'c got it down to 29-26.9 at my last check at 11pm the humidity is flucuating from 30-40 which is shit but im misting them got enough water about so its not dropping any lower. Didnt expect today to be so hot its affected my tent bad today! ready for the week ahead guna make sure off times is going to be like 11am-5pm. Should help me till i switch to flower. I have 1 extractor fan blowing out one blowing in gunna get both blowing out. Got one fan and a mini fan my set up is stupid basic right now do not like it lol but hopefully i can upgrade after this

[​IMG]

Cant wait to actually do this both this grow, to log it, and to see how my purple diesel turns out.

Here they are today i forgot to add this streching a little ive lowered the light twice today and once yday lolol
    [​IMG]
    Day 3 Veg lol

2. How far away are your lights from the seedlings?

3. Now about a foot tbh because of the strech being cautious about lowering it too much due to it being HPS i really do need to get cfls for Veg i kno lol but meh basic ass cant afford it set up

Sent from my E5823 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hell yeah, I'm using MH lights rn and I got them about 14" away from the light. I didn't want to invest in cfls

• Like Like x 1
  5. Technically day 7 already for my girls had a few accidents moving my girls things dropped roots ripped ones stunted but majorly optimistic lol these girls are stronger than i think
    Temps at 26-28 humidity at 40 odd. Gunna leave them for a day or two not do nothing but feed on day 9. Gave a lil cannazyme for the root issue otherwise yurp 2 weeks 3 days before the switch

They needed an upgrade before i put them.in the final pots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Had to mess them about one more time [​IMG]

7. All good still gunna transfer again in a couple of days if i havent got a pic shall get one still

8. Here they are its i think day 11 now for them lights off atm [​IMG]

The lil ones catching up gunna transfer into final pots and start lst'ing my girls in a couple of days just waiting on a few more leaves to come out
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thankyou day 13 [​IMG]

Gave it its first 'proper' feed the day before , got vita link chill into it too. Rhizo, canna a+b. Cannazyme.

Had a lil watering today
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Hell Yeah lookin nice Forsure. You gonna top em soon? And these are mine. Like 3 1/2 weeks. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. There's one that popped like 2 days ago

12. Got my days wrong there actually on day 15/16 lol and yeah soon i shall be doing all that just dying after mixing up the soil and transferring to bigger rhizo pots. 16 ltr Pots but yeah prob like 15 ltrs worth of soil in each [​IMG]
    Getting that ish ready

[​IMG]
    Hard work lol

[​IMG]

Adding superthrive for the transplant plus some vitalink chill my grow rooms too hot atm
    [​IMG]

Took all day but thats my hard work done for a bit lol
    [​IMG]

Temps at 27 now after the chill humidity is at 50%

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gunna manifold or attempt to manifold these girls soon after they recover from topping gunna FIM the grow back because im lacking time to let them Veg for any longer than 4 wks lol 2 weeks down lol.

14. Forsure I'm bouta send mine into flower soon

• Like Like x 1
  15. Day 21 for my girls today, been trying to keep Temps down with the lovely heat wave weve had even though it sent Temps in my tent up to 30-33°C the humidity has been a median at about 50's,
    I have been using vita link chill in my feed and using it as a foliar spray. So they seem okay! Heres a pic of them a couple of days ago. [​IMG]

And one at about 5am before lights off today
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the dodgy lines on the pic thats the bulb doing that to my phone and i cba taking pics during lights off i dont like to bother them too much at that time
    Need to do more tying down when lights are back on lol. Fuck knows how im gunna manifold now lol cant exactly bend the main stalks lol its gone insanely fat though ill give it a try aiming for the bonsai tree look if all else fails fuck it lol

• Like Like x 1