my first grow journal,but my 5th DWC grow!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by syrus, Nov 10, 2006.

1. hey all this is my first gorw journal, but definatly not my first grow.Still id love to hear som opinions and anything else that you all want to throw at me, im always up for trying anything new.
    Basicaly ive started these 3 plants from clones, form a mother plant im still in the process of flowering, so youll also see pics of her every once and a while. i started her from some bagseed, and chose her out of 16 other plants, she was the best looking and quickest growing.now shes on week one of flowering, and the clones are in a short veg for another week then on to the flowering. one of the most interesting things about this plant is her buds smoell like fresh ground coffee! granted i love coffee, so im hoping at the end her buds will smell like that and have very little of your average pot smell.(hopefully a great cover)
    anyways im experimenting with my flowering female, by pulling her down to spred her out some. right now i have about 35-45 tips on her and hopefully be a good producer.

2. here are a few pics of the clones and my girl!

Attached Files: