My first grow journal and growing autos with cfl

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kevieboy420, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I will definately do that because i value any and all input. I get so mind fucked trying to keep everything perfect because i heard autos are so sensitive and i just want to be successful at growing my meds lolSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah learning with autos would be no fun, one fuck up and your yield will be decreased which sucks.

3. I dont mind low yeild on my first grow i just want a harvest lolSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Haha very true. Im closing in on mine, i hope i dont fuck something up lol.

5. Right lol. Im following your grow so im looking forward to seeing your final productSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Shit i shouldnt have added the nutes or on made it 1/8 strength the tips of the leaves are kinda yellow. Can i drain 1gal of water and add straight ph water to dilute it or should i empty the whole rez and run fresh phd water?Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Now remember I dont know much about hydro, but id drain and add fresh water.

8. Thats fine youre the only person replying lol. I'll drain it and start fresh with phd water and no more nutesSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I've never grown hydro and I'm only on my 2/3rd round of plants but I'm subbed lol been considering trying hydro. Most journals won't be too busy until the plants get bigger but don't give up on it, it's a great tool for keeping track of the plants.

Also there's a separate hydro grow journal section, you could get a moderator to move it there and you'll probably get more help

Grow journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1273022-blue-cheese-second-grow-advice-welcome.html

10. Ive looked all over in the hydro and started my own topic and noone replies.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #52 Kevieboy420, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    I think i burned them with nutes and fucked them up. Emptied rez added fresh distilled water phd 5.75. Rez temp at 70 gonna add frozen water bottle and cover the lid with a mylar blanket to help drop temp.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I know lol i cant learn if i dont fuck up. Im having fun learning about my medicine and growing it lolSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. That sucksSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Right lol i started with feminized seedsSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Until im ready to produce my own seeds and strains lolSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Well after doing that flush from my noob mistake thee girls have perked up alot and im so relieved lolSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app