My first grow journal and growing autos with cfl

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kevieboy420, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I think shes the best looking one :). All at 8 or 9 days oldKevieboy420

Attached Files:

2. Are my lights to close?Kevieboy420

Attached Files:

3. Lights look fine as long as you have a fan blowing on them. The one with yellowing leaves should be fine. You haven't used nutes or anything have you?

4. [quote name="Kevieboy420" post="19350106" timestamp="1389850975"]The light cycle im doing or the change to 20/4? LolKevieboy420[/quote]Both

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok cool that clip fan is blowing on them. Nope no nutes just water that at last checked was 6.0-6.25(stupid ph strips)Kevieboy420

6. I used those strips at first and didnt trust them. I ended up getting a meter. I know in hydro 6.2 would be a little high. Not sure if bubbleponics is the same though, you may wanna look it up if you haven't.

7. Never mind, 5.5-6.3 is a good range from what i just looked up.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Im getting a digital one next month. Its the same for ph. How could i ph down without emptying my tote?(ive only got powder ph up and ph down and its hard to work with. Getting liquid next month also).Kevieboy420

9. Ok never mind the ph down question lolKevieboy420

10. Ok now for nutes. Whats a good brand thats easy to use? Ive been thinking general hydroponics go box. And what strength should i mix it?Kevieboy420

11. #31 Kevieboy420, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Or could i get away with a 2 part system? I want somthing easy to useKevieboy420

12. #32 lilirishboy12, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    Sh

13. Thank you. Dont give up on them yet. Ive got one that looks dead or is dying and someone told me not to give up on it yet because it can still bounce backKevieboy420

14. Update day 10 had a small spike in temp over night up to 85 f used my intake fan to get it back down to 77-78 f humidity has held at 54%. They seem to be holdingKevieboy420

15. Last night fed my plants for the first time. They seem to like it. Got a thermometer for my rez. Still having slight temp and humidity issues im working on. Got an indoor/outdoor thermometer/hygrometer to keep an eye on the temp and humidity with out constantly opening my tent upSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Pics? You shouldn't need nutes for a seedling for a bit.

17. Not any updated pics yet. I researched about nutes and theres to many suggestions on when to feed them i didnt know so i went by the feed chart and mixed the mild solution but cut it to 1/4 strength.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Just be careful, the first set of leaves feeds the plant its first few weeks. Once those yellow off and die you can start the nutes.

19. They were already turning yellow so i figured to add a lil bit of nutes. Thank you and ill stop the nutes if i see any burn as a result of feeding them and hold back on them a longerSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Sounds good man keep me updated.

• Like Like x 1