My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by mrpaddack, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Yeah that shows all 17. The dry box works great dark have air flow without blowing right on them it takes just about 9 days for branches to snap. Just used a nail cut short enough when poked through box line was tight. Does a great job. Without much space.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I'm just going to let it do its natural thing I'm doing a complete outdoor. Generally here when I do this they go all the way until probably late July 1st part of August maybe they start flowering. I just want to see how big they will get I did everything right I'm not familiar with these strains though as far as me growing them. But when I veg inside and take out the flower I've been doing like 2 months veg. So I'm thinking these are going to go about three and a half months before they flower see if I can get a little bit more closer to a tree this time. Mainly was testing strains for the Heat
    My summer journal
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. Final dried weight 111.50 just shy of 1/4 pound not bad for 1 plant can't wait to get 2 each of the comparative germinating that should make for a fat harvest says there both beast of plants hopefully the 4 will fill my room. If there as big as the sour livers it will be full.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Duuuude, that's like 4oz. per plant! That light must be like supernatural or something! LOL! That's awesome man! You're going to be set for awhile; oh, and growing for the comparatives and your Lemon Kush too? The walls on your house must be bowing and you just might burst your house wide open if you keep this up. Lol! Great work MrPaddack!

• Like Like x 2
  5. I diffidently need a new scrubber can smell it as soon as you hit the front door. But how sweet it smells.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thats it im getting out the 1k hps when i do my auto run

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Uh-oh, be careful. I thought for sure the Sour Liver run was going to break mine, but it still works fairly well...so far. I'm pretty sold on Phresh air scrubbers. Any opinions?

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Man I can't believe how rock hard these nuggets are their golf ball sized now hoping for baseball sized then main cola wow what colors and rock hard. Got 2 each comparative seeds soaked overnight and in rapid rooters now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Your light must be absolutely incredible to have buds like that! I was under the impression that the only way to get buds like that was to grow outside in the sun which tells me that the light that you are using is providing as much, if not more, light nutrition (with a lack of a better term) than actual sunlight. Excellent MrPaddack!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. LOL! I really don't think you can get much better than that! You might want to think about going to Michigan or Pennsylvania and working for a dispensary in one of those two states. This grow is proving to be professional grade MrPaddack!

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yepper! Sit around and smoke all day and write reviews on the smoke; sit around and cut leaves off of stems and get paid a ridiculous amount of money for just cutting off leaves; walk around and do nothing but tie down branches...the list goes on and on. It would be paradise...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Sorry I got off track: my point was if you pursued a career in a dispensary you would smoke the competition based on your current grow. Pun not really intended there. Your results are perfect.

• Like Like x 3
  13. I've hade good luck as of late all 4 of me comparative seeds stood up 2 of each and it's just been pretty smooth sailing the gorilla glue stopped drinking good thing looked at the trichromes 10% or more so she's in dry box now the other 3bog is really fattening up also with some hairs turning red so she not to far behind I've got a pretty good stash going then the 4 comparative plants will be done have a variety to choose from to smoke

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1