My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by mrpaddack, Apr 27, 2018.

1. #141 mrpaddack, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yeah the cmh 315's seem like really good lights not much heat either correct??

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  3. It's gonna be so good after a good slow dry and cure it smells out of this world they sure are pretty nugs

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. So, does this pic show all 17? You have one hell of a haul MrPaddack! This pic gave me the idea of making a drying rack of sorts with pvc. Until you shared this I was racking my brain trying to figure out how I was going to dry all of my stuff in my tent and because of this pic now I know. Thanks again for sharing this!

• Like Like x 4
  5. The light looks like sunshine. 315w from 1 little lima bean element has shown me that 4 of them can fit in my tent perfect. 4 lamps in my tent. I streamline my plants to send the power to the tops. It usually works if I'm paying attention! Haa!
    DSCN7204.JPG DSCN7205.JPG DSCN7206.JPG DSCN7196.JPG DSCN7198.JPG DSCN7199.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Getting close for dry weight the gorilla glue is doing well but doesn't seems like the buds are going to be close to this 3bog my other 3 bog is coming along nicely buds are starting to lengthen and fattening up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. They are hot, but not as hot as hps. 1- 400w hps puts out about the same heat as 3 of these.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I have a monster royal queen gorilla going 40 days old all outside from pop till now. Going to be a beast[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Just did some measuring to build me a 3X3 veg clone room will help bunches as we all know keep them girls rolling in and out on regular time frame. Just thinking what to do about lighting. Being disabled hard to save money up to buy a nice light just see what I can come up with but have everything but light to get new room up and going. Still haven't gotten dried weight yet but soon.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah I bet she will be a beast how much longer till you flip her to 12/12???

• Like Like x 1