My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by mrpaddack, Apr 27, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. I might be right behind You! I have a month or so
    Before I will have empty tables... I would be willing to grow only
    2 Lemon Kush in a Scrog(for the Grow off)
    On one table, and then I could compare it to another Scrog with more Plants On the other Table... KeeP in ToucH

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Gonna chop the first 3bears OG will be from first stand 95 days Friday so down she comes have just Little less then 10% Amber should be just about right the buds have really plumped up all nugs are tied up or they look at the floor can wait to see what kind of weight will be?? They are very dense gonna get ready to clean up some and pop 2 San Fernando lemon kush for the next run gonna do comparative seeds after they finish up. They say budding time 9 weeks so 63 days add couple on that so be about same harvest times either way. And think being photos bigger with Moore buds always go then run some auto's after the lemon and start the cycle over and over.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I plan on the Comparative Grow Seeds along with 2 more Auto Jack , and throw in a few more Autos for my Third Run

• Like Like x 2
  4. You can grow some little practice autos or you can grow some for real big girls. Haa!
    We all use leds and cobs and I use them for auxiliary lighting sometimes in flower but my cmh 315's definitely show the best results of any of my mh, hps lights. They look like sunlight to me and my plants look like they're growing in the sun.
    11 days ago and tonight.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. And your point for Your comment is? Who is we?

• Like Like x 2
  6. #127 GreatGrammy, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Puff puff passingback
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. None. They are urs just trying to promote the beans

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hi @Papa Puff ! What are urs? and while I am inquiring about what stuff is........lol............I see alot of these, in the quotes, do you know what these mean?
    "OG"
    "BOG"
    "COB"
    I know there are more I don't know

• Like Like x 3
  10. Bog is 3 bears og shortened too 3bog. Cob is a type of lighting[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  11. #132 mrpaddack, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    I have hade the worst couple days in a long time my water supply line to house blew out there coming to dig it all up and replace it from meter to house about $1000 to fix it so I hade to harvest the 3bog and move the other 2 to another spot the buds stunk to bad without a scrubber but was coming down in a few days anyway. It was ready ill get some harvest pictures up after bit. The Plummer is cool he just doesn't need to see anything though.
    She came out good thick dense buds that smell so good will be great after dry and cure I've done couple buds fast dried and it was great then

• Like Like x 4
  12. IMG_2640.JPG IMG_2636.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. That is an excellent drying setup MrP! Thanks for sharing that! I will try that when my stuff is ready. That solves my space problem!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thanks Puff! :) :hola::thankyou:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Sorry to hear @mrpaddack :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. SorrY to Hear about your troubles... I'm glad u made the best of it

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. The pictures that have a lock on them or it shows it on my end. Got my comparative seeds and have changed my mind can harvest sooner if I start some more auto's gonna try 2 blue dream-matic and 1or 2 Brooklyn

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?posts/24077692/

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1