My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by mrpaddack, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Yeah the gorilla glue is fattening up buds fast IMG_2481.JPG this picture was taken on may 12th IMG_2444.JPG IMG_2444.JPG IMG_2444.JPG this one taken on may 9th only 3 days and big difference in bud sizes at only day 41 quite few weeks left should be really fat by then.

• Like Like x 5
  2. All of these plants look almost too good to be true! You are proving that your growing skills supersede the average grower by leaps and bounds and you are in a class all by yourself! Stellar job MrP! Just as a suggestion: you might want to consider using a 10,000k bulb during "flushing" as it may produce even more trichs; not that you are short on trichs at all, just an idea.

• Like Like x 3
  3. One vote for lemon haze!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Heard the Brooklyn seeds from the comaprison are bomb

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I'll have to check on a 10,000K bulb need to order a new HPS bulb cause I've ran it about 1.5 years now seems ok but know it can't still have as good of spectrum as new. So you run the 10,000K bulb the last few weeks to finish out then???

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  6. This is at 50 days above ground tonight. I expect the next 30 days to be spectacular! The roots haven't reached the sides of the pots. These 10 gal fiber pots are beautiful! So roomy! Haa! I have 4 extra males and an extra female so I'll have more seeds of this Skunk #1.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I put em close together.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I do now, lol. From the AxT comparative through the Skywalker(?) comparative I did not use a "finishing bulb" and used one during "flushing" for the last two weeks before harvest for the SL comparative and saw a noticeable increase in trich production. By using a "finishing bulb", or 10,000k bulb, during the last two weeks before harvest, that light mimics fall season which signals to the plant that the growing season is almost over and it produces more trichs; like as much as 20% more trichs. If your plant already has a buttload of trichs it may be overkill for some but I personally don't think that there is a thing as "too many trichs". I use a Plusrite 10,000k bulb with decent results. If you were to invest in a better brand than maybe you would get better results? Idk, that's your call. Just my two cents worth. There is a big flip side to this though: your plants look great as they are so maybe you can't improve on perfect.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Looking good bro. I got a sensi going outside. I was worried it wouldnt like the heat but so far so good

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  9. Haha I have the same decision... Lemon Kush or Comparative Auto's??

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. What time frame do u need to use the comparative Grow Seeds?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Lemon KusH

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. #118 mrpaddack, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
    I am going to check on finishing bulb get it for next run

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. That would be GreaT
    I should order some clones soon! I have about a month left? oF mY
    Ghost Train Haze
    How manY LemoN Haze will YoU GroW?
    Scrog?
    Fim?
    I thought I might find some Clones at the
    Lift Expo or in Toronto?
    I reallY want to find some CherrY Pie seeds or Clones
    I have two TableS

• Like Like x 3
  14. I'll probably grow 2 at this time just I'll train my try a scrog grow been wanting to try a screen and I think these might be the ones since I can keep tucked under while in vegation growth. Gonna pop and couple seeds in week or 2 so it is lemon kush for next run. Then some comparative seeds after

• Like Like x 2

Grasscity Deals Near You