My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by mrpaddack, Apr 27, 2018.

1. I hade a 68 Camaro SS that I'd hade since I was 14 yrs old but hade to sell it couple yrs ago when trying to get disability sucked but hade to live. The government makes sure you don't have anything. I'll get some pictures up later today. I hade just put every piece of sheet metal new including a new roof. I'm still heart broken that I don't have it anymore

• Like Like x 3
  2. Yeah it must be SNL
    Thanks
    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. Awww that's Sad :(
    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well here are today's pictures of the ladies the 3bog really smells great and really frosty about another 3-4 weeks should be plumped up by then I'm hoping IMG_2310.JPG IMG_2312.JPG the gorilla glue auto IMG_2320.JPG IMG_2314.JPG and the other 3bog IMG_2315.JPG cant wait for the next comparative

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nice shot, she looks good, gonna be a big harvest :weed:

• Like Like x 2
  6. #66 mrpaddack, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
    Thanks I hoping So got 1 first 3bog the 30 days after the gorilla glue then about 12 days after that the other 3bog should come out in the end good then gonna run San Fernando lemon kush

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I’d say drooping pretty GOOD!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thems days gone by bro. No need to fret about it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I miss a lot of stuff like my bikes and cars but I miss my dead relatives more. I'm saving up for a '70 350 Chevelle that I have my eye on! Wish me luck!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah diffently miss the dead relatives my dad hade 19 old cars that hade auction after he died for moms retirement she came away with over $100,000 from a 1940 Buick to 69 GTO. Hade 2 Impalas a 62 with 42,000 actual miles and a 72 with 32,000 actual mileage all nice cars hade people from Florida to Indiana where the action was. I want another 68 Camaro or something close.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I forgot to wish you luck. Good luck my fellow grower

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Did u get the freebies at the vault sent u a pm

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah today the main cola was looking at the floor tied it up in couple different ways won't fall over again didn't know how much the rest was sagging so tied them all up also plus thinned her out some got the small lowers that don't get much light to help out others should be good when she's done.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I don't grow autos bro, but thank you for the heads up!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Man I loved the 70's Impalas! Not as cool as the Chevelles, Novas or Camaros, but close! Impalas were the family version of muscle car!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  16. I've been fighting a good problem the top is so heavy keeps falling over for 2 ties to ceiling 1to wall still very droopy IMG_2345.JPG IMG_2344.JPG the gorilla glue IMG_2350.JPG IMG_2352.JPG and my other 3bog IMG_2354.JPG IMG_2355.JPG she is starting to shoot out White pistils

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1