My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by mrpaddack, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Well, this will pass eventually. Getting your grow area back up and running could fairly easy if you buy used stuff; and sometimes it's better than new stuff but you may have a long road ahead of you. Once you have time to sit down and discuss this with your family as a whole, all of you combined will more than likely come up with a good plan of attack to handle this. I'm really sorry that this has happened. It will pass and you never know, where one door closes another one opens up. So, try to stay positive and optimistic. I guess there is a chance that if this all goes to court, the judge may just throw the whole thing out because you are on disability.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fucking medicine Padd! So sorry man that sucks!! Any idea how they found out?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Someone hade to snitch me out only way cause this last month was the lowest my electric bill has ever been even before growing inside. Snitches end up in ditches

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. But 1 day before chopping 2 down. Damn they where nice. Fat thick dense buds. Nicest plants the police said they'd ever seen.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Its fucking medicine what is wrong with f ing people?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If there is a plus side, that would be it: cops commenting on how well your plants did.

7. Someone must have seen or smelled it. Sorry, Indiana can be a very strict state. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah since started to grow got off pain pills and Xanax

9. Hope everything works out for you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

10. Hope I get back up and going again soon

• Like Like x 1
  11. Getting closer

12. Did my link show up??

13. I fixed it for you. If you want it a different way, just let me know. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice work, mate. :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I knew better with x! I talked my doc years ago to give me 2 a day. I watched my mom on them and decided to only use in a emergency. I still need pain pills though. I use enough mj that most people would be numb. I also am legally prescribed both pain meds and weed here in cali. So when they ask for a test, I say please let me know if i broke any thc nanos record bahahaaaaaa

• Like Like x 1