Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Grow - I need some help!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grasscity91, May 7, 2012.

1. #1 grasscity91, May 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    Hey, this is my first time growing and i've read up and asked experianced people how to grow.
    I've run a little problem, the cotyleons leaves have turned yellow at the tips.
    I first thought it was over watering, but when I cut back on the water, it continued.
    The two leaves are pointing down with yellow spots on the sides and they seem to stunt growth compared to my other plant.
    I water 500ml a day with no fertilzer yet.
    This plant has was growing the quickest, but now its one of the slowest.
    I'm using two 65 watt CFLS and the humidity is constant between 40% - 70%
    The type of soil i'm using is a custom blend (60% top soil, 25% compost manuire and 15% peatmoss)
    I have a computer fan going out of my closet grow box so there is ventilation.
    Can anyone help me out with my problems?!?!

Attached Files:

2. Those cotyleones will eventually die and fall off. Dont worry.

3. i know they will die off im not to worried about them im more worried about how the leaves are looking