my first grow, how am i doing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokingaces, Nov 19, 2007.

1. i recently posted a thread on the beginners forum asking about flowering. well here are my plants at the end of their 4th week from seed. i am very excited. these plants seem to be growing by the hand of god. i dont think i could have expected better results.Every day they grow tremendously. i am using a homemade hydroponic system. i have them on 18/6 high pressure sodium 400w. and i am using general hydroponics nutrients. i am thinking i am going to let them veg another week. away.i want them to be flowering while i am gone so that i am back earlier enough to watch them plenty before they need to be harvested. if i a harvest period of late January or later, when would be the best time to begin a 12/12 cycle?

Attached Files:

2. most strains take roughly 8 weeks to fully flower
    that should help when your setting it up

what i would suggest is make it so that you harvest before you leave for your trip, and then have it curing/drying while your away

other than that the plants look great, good job

3. nice plants m8, what is the variety? a lot of strains can take longer than 8wks, so another wk or 2 of veg should take them up to the end of january?

4. the strain is called Brainstorm. i got it off Dr Chronic. its a genetic cross between northern lights and haze.
    im leaving mid dec. wont be back till mid jan. there will be 3 days between each vacation that i will be here to check in.

5. lookin goood man, very nice, now top those motherfuckers! id personally veg em for a couple more weeks, top and fim a coupla times then flower em.

GL whatever you choose

6. aw, look at the wee little clone in the back.