My first grow - How am I doing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by synxy, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Hey GC,

I recently posted a grow journal in the "Indoor Grow Journals" section but I shortly afterwards realised you don't get many answers in that section so I've decided to come here and ask my questions and see what everyone thinks.
    Link to my journal, which has a detailed look at my set up and of course, more photos:
    Synxy's first grow - Perpetual LST & ScrOG in stealth speakers - CFLs & Bagseed

Below is last night's update:

Below is today's mini update after I transplated Felicity into the final pot:

Now, to restate a few of the questions I asked and never had answered:

I'm currently looking for nutes, anyone have any suggestions other then the obvious FF trio? I'd prefer be able to pick it up at walmart, home depot or a local gardening shop if possible.

My ScrOG mesh has 1.5" squares in it, think they're big enough?

How high above the soil should the ScrOG be? I was thinking 4"?

Does Felicity look okay after today's transplant? And should I worry about the distance she has before she reaches the lights? (Look at today's mini update for details)

Thanks for lookin :bongin:

2. #2 Thicken Dense, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    Hey bud :) looks nice and green. My screen is 6" above the dirt and it's pretty tight, but I top-dress my soil throughout the grow so... 4" might be fine with your methods, just a tad too short for mine.

Edit: will sub to your journal when I get home from work, on a break now :)

• Like Like x 1
    Hey man, thanks for the quick reply! Something i'm not used to seeing in the other section, lol.
    Sounds good to me but maybe you could check out the space i'm using when you get home and reanswer, the shots of the flower box containing the ScrOG is from when it was sitting 6" above where my soil line was gonna be. To me it looks a little to close to my lighting but I could be wrong!

4. Bump to see if I can get a few more answers/opinions.

5. I don't have many questions for now but I'm still looking for opinions on soils, nutes and how I'm doing.