My first grow help Clones xxx

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 808Homegrown, Dec 19, 2011.

1. So im looking to get some help this will be my first grow but not my last . ok so im definitely cleanning towards hydroponic ebb and flow system do to the space I have but am open to help! So my grow will be set up in the back of my trailer I have I will seperate the space into two rooms a veg. room and a flower room both rooms will be 7' tall, 6' wide and 4' deep. I need some expert experienced growers help on how u think my set up should be. Hydro or soil? how many plants could I fit hydro to get maximize yields or how many with soil to maximize yield. What lights should I use in each room? flouresnts in veg room? How many? Or MH how many watts 400 600 1000? Flower room HPS how many watts 400 600 1000? Also what materials should I use or how should i light proff my rooms. I basicly want experienced growers ideas on the most perfect set up thats most efficient to maximize yields in the dimensions for my rooms. Aslo i have money to invest so i want the best! Help is appreciated! :eek:

2. id go ebb and flow..i will be upgrading from bubble buckets after the new year to ebb and flow..light proofing a room shouldnt be to hard..are you going to mylar all the walls or just paint them or leave them white?

3. Im thinking mylar its better thoe big isisland your hrownuts spacehen white right?

4. Im thinking mylar its better then painting the walls white right? How big is ur grow space?

5. Im growing in a grow tent right now and its 48x24x60 isnt much but my new house will have a dedicated grow room to fit my ebb and flow and lights im going to run 2 400w'ers..well paint is cheaper than mylar have you drawn up a layout design of your chambers

6. No I have not. I don't know where to start. How many plants u think I should do in each chamber

7. Cause if your going to have them in a corner you could buy mylar for the main sides reflecting directly to the plant and leave the rest or paint the rest of the walls...are your leaning towards a ebb and flow setup...what exact dimensions are you working for

8. 808.... I don't mean to come off rude. But if all your doing is asking for advice, you won't learn anything. You said this won't be your last grow... An if you ever wanna grow nice budz you need to know the science and the reasoning behind the advice that is given. You need to go to the beginners section where seasoned growers have stickies posted about tried and true ways to grow weed. There's many general guidelines that will get you started on the right track.

9. Can you take a picture of your spaces your working with

10. That not rude. Good advice done that tho and read many guides and the cannabis grow bible and grown outdoors for 5 years mean I live on Kauai we have two outdoor seasons . But I've never set up a indoor grow I just want opinions from ppl who have to calculate my space and say how they would ser it up. Shooz

11. I have one room I wanna devide into two a veg and flower room the dimensions of the room is 8ft wide, 6ft long, and 7 ft tall

12. Are you going to construct a wall or put up a tarp

13. Tarp would prob be best for me. What u think about lighting?