My First Grow - Heading into flower [PIC HEAVY]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grow2dab., Sep 6, 2013.

1. I think I may of been a bit optimistic considering the size of my tent...

Wish me luck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Really struggling cause I should of fed them by now. (Didn't because of bad advice)

[​IMG]

Thought they were gone so dosed them up with nutes as a last resort then went away on holiday for three days, came back to this.

[​IMG]

Motivation shot back up (I was giggling like a little girl tbh) so transplanted a week later.

[​IMG]

Hang on a sec.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah someone was left out. This one was pretty much toast after nearly starving to death, I didn't know whether I should of just turfed her or crammed her in the tent and gave her a chance.

Figured she hadn't died yet so I owed it to her to give her a go.
    [​IMG]

Been experimenting with different topping and fimming.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some minor LST training, just to get everything pointed in the right direction.

[​IMG]

As of today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Actually kind of hoping there's a few males in there cause this looks like she might get out of hand very quickly lol

2. Nice man. Using soiless mix?

3. That green you got looks mega healthy good job going to have a serious sea of green haha

4. Thanks mate, yeah Coco with a little bit of perlite.

She's nice and healthy just real short and bushy, which makes watering quite an exercise. I think my lights needs to be higher next time.

5. I did a similar thing but mines stretching a lot this week and ill use a few lower branches for clones I think. Cant wait to see yours budding :)

6. Yeah me too. I have a mixture of roughly between six tops and one top per plant. I want to see what technique works best. 

7. Looking really good man, super healthy

8. Thanks man.

9. First week into flower and everything seems to be going good except for space issues (bigger tent next time), gonna be bumping up the nutes now and adding a bloomer. I thought I was being pretty heavy already but doesn't seem to be any signs of burn or anything.

Moved my fans and light around and bumped up to a 400W HPS and temps seem to be pretty good now.

Just one thing I've noticed, does coco tend to get a bit of a patchy salty looking crust or is that a salt issue all the way through?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

They have just gone mental, love it :smoke:

11. They are looking good man, you have a mini jungle on your hands

12. Followed plus five stars! It looks so beautiful, I can not wait to see more!  :bongin:  :hello:

13. beautiful! subbed in, can't wait to see final product

14. Beautiful color on those leaves man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

15. Subbed. Good luck and Happy growing my friend

16. Thanks for the kind words and subs guys, every day I find myself rushing home from work just to see how they're going haha.

Once you flip to 12/12 you better be prepared the amount the stretch is crazy, I hope there's at least a male or two or I might be in trouble.

You learn so much, hopefully the next one is planned a bit better. 

17. #17 kust0mz, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    I am looking forward to switching over, unsure when I am thinking when they are around 1/3 grow tent size.. maybe abit higher.

18. I did it after 4 weeks roughly.

I do think I topped too early though which stunted the plant too much.

19. Gave them a feed and did a little lolliepopping too. Think the two biggest are showing signs of preflower but too soon to say.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Looking great man.... I feel so bad right now, my plant got infested with leaf miners. I had to cut down the bottom first 2 nodes. I'm left with 1 set of leafs and a new growing node for now :\\